So h10 complais about trolls...

World 9 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
Bglizard

Re: So h10 complais about trolls...

Post by Bglizard »

lol I rarely ID during a war

if I can't stop an attack while I'm awake and here then I won't be able to stop an attack while I'm asleep.

I need to find a new hobby. this world is hopefully my last I ever take serious. going find a nice cozy UK world, take IoM tell everyone to * off and peacefully sit there slowly chipping away at my winnings from W9 until I have nothing left. Maybe join in for a few wars.
drakensilencer

Post by drakensilencer »

i love the pure hypocrisy of H10
http://prntscr.com/fb9zhz
but yet again
http://prntscr.com/faiyhs
http://prntscr.com/faj1l7
they don't recognize their own members as trolls or rogues, they allow them to do anything "because they "own" this world" but i guess H14 are always in the rogue, not to add that the rogue is getting his mates on this world to help him rogue on other houses LOL. but who cares? H10 always have had big mouths and fed you bs so why even bother. we ether rebel or get rogued on by them and get excuses like "we used farming houses to protect our land" or some redic *. oh wait, i forgot something LOL. since im not part of w9 anymore. explain this to me. how did you guys aquire kent and hampshire. and dont give me this bs that you dont know because you was FULLY aware that i gave BD kent after we went rogue on H14 and you got hampshire because i gave village idiot the county. but funny story is that i pretty much wiped kent myself, you let BD99 in the house, called me useless and then refused to give kent back.

Good night, good night! parting is such sweet sorrow,
That I shall say good night till it be morrow
Bglizard

Post by Bglizard »

drakensilencer wrote: gues, they allow them to do anything "because they "own" this world" but i guess H14 are always in the rogue, not to add that the rogue is getting his mates on this world to help him rogue on other houses LOL.
Are you talking about noob_show? I personally put him out of his misery when he stepped foot on this world. Who else have we 'invited' I like how you are trying to use H15's argument from last age because they more or less cried out "we called rogues in from W3!" when that was never the case.
drakensilencer wrote: but who cares? H10 always have had big mouths and fed you bs so why even bother. we ether rebel or get rogued on by them and get excuses like "we used farming houses to protect our land" or some redic *. oh wait, i forgot something LOL. since im not part of w9 anymore.
Please use proper English when you decide to make a paragraph long rant. Try as I might, even gibberish - to English translators were confused by this sentence.
drakensilencer wrote: explain this to me. how did you guys aquire kent and hampshire. and dont give me this bs that you dont know because you was FULLY aware that i gave BD kent after we went rogue on H14 and you got hampshire because i gave village idiot the county. but funny story is that i pretty much wiped kent myself, you let BD99 in the house, called me useless and then refused to give kent back.
Draken I have personally explained this situation to you, no less then 2-3 times I'm not going to explain it a 4th because everyone on the world at this points knows about what happened here. And this issue got settled MONTHS ago between us and H14. It's such an old issue neither house really cares anymore. Anyone who's curious can PM me and I'll copy and paste what I've said thousands of times on month old issue.

We never dropped you because you were 'useless' there are far more useless people I'd personally like to drop before you... we dropped you because you caused us trouble and headaches every week you were in the house. And when you finally dropped out of the house at the same time Tick did we realized what peace we were missing.

"i love the pure hypocrisy of draken"

figured I'd make a joke out of your own first sentence since you seem to not be able to decide who's side you are on, no wonder no house wants to touch you lol no one can figure out who the * you fight for since you seem to enjoy picking fights with everyone on the map, even CZ didn't want to stick his * into your crazy *. lmao

You claim to fight for H10 at one point, then proceeded to forward threads to H14, and tell CZ he should go to IoW and Avon. Yeah we saw those threads btw. That's why I let Icarus take his anger out on you I really didn't care that you hit me lol Icarus took it way more personal since you broke his trust. Letting you into our house was a massive leap of trust on our part early on in this age. I still have the officer threads of why Hextra was complaining about you not to mention several other reasons we were hesitant to let you in.

You claim to fight for H14/18 (when you were forwarding threads to 220) yet you still brag about how you razed and captured H14 villages in Kent and Hampshire.

You claim to fight for H19 despite giving CZ (a known troll) your village in H19 territory. Not to mention everything else you've said about H19 in the past.

The reason we couldn't even consider letting you back in is because one thing after another you proved time and time again that you were a loose cannon that was just as harmful to us to keep in house. You weren't least bit repentive or willing to grow up or be mature despite the numerous occasions we had to warn you and when we dropped you instead of trying to change you decided to be the same as usual and continue to prove our original concerns about you as a person to be true. Had you matured a bit more, or even didn't go * bananas we could of considered at least taking you in next age back into house once we saw you had changed for the better or even proved you could still be trusted and wouldn't cause problems. Instead you proceeded to in the usual draken style fashion cause even more problems then before and that was when we decided you weren't willing to change and you were more trouble then you were worth.

We never asked you to go to Kent. We never asked you to go to Hampshire. We never asked you to take and give either of them to us. You did that yourself because you wanted to cause problems. The same way you gave villages away to CZ in H19 territory despite being a member of H19. I think you need to take some time off this game, go mature a bit, then come back because I don't think this game is made for you.

Return to “World 9 Lounge (Closed)”