W9 Super Announcement

World 9 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
omar1994

W9 Super Announcement

Post by omar1994 »

Greetings W9,

It is March!!!!! And you all know what that means, my last month playing this game, hohohoho! :lol: :lol:

Before I leave I plan to bring some entertainment to W9 which will go down in W9 history as the most enjoyable month of all time. More details will follow next week, Tuesday at 8:37PM!

Everyone is welcome to join The Onion Gang but once the fun starts there will be no capital deleting, no personal attacks out of game, no eating any onions while in the Gang and maybe more rules if I can think of more ;). Members that break the rules will be kicked out of the Gang and marked as a garlic :twisted: (we all know what happens to garlic :P ) :P

The Onion Gang will be allied to NO house/faction/player(s). We will hit who we want and when we want :mrgreen:!!

All existing Onion members will be called to joined the Gang for our cause, failure to do so will result in them being kicked out of the Gang and will receive heavy attacks from the Gang! However, if you quit your membership by 19:03 Tuesda, you will be let off :D!

If you are interested, hit me up with a mail and we’ll take it from there :D

Let’s have some FUN, wohahaha!!!!

Omar
''Don't sacrifice your peace trying to point out someone's true colours. Lack of character always reveals itself in the end.'' -Mandy Hale

Return to “World 9 Lounge (Closed)”