Question for FF

World 9 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
Dragonlight

Re: Question for FF

Post by Dragonlight »

They (admins) can watch and report. Not to much to pick a fight with really. Probably better to go with players you know and or want to fight with you. Just my humble thoughts on this little topic. :|
"When you surround an army, leave an outlet free. Do not press a desperate foe to hard."

~Sun Tsu
Bglizard

Post by Bglizard »

Lord Benevolent wrote:
The rule is: Don't.
So unless omar1994 publically invites us to unleash *'s fury on his puny "villages", the dogs of war will remain asleep.
Can we, his house mates, pubically invite you unleash *'s fury upon his villages? I can instant some stockpile stuff and weapons.
MiladySkye

Post by MiladySkye »

Lord Benevolent wrote:
KingJbone wrote:So unless omar1994 publically invites us to unleash *'s fury on his puny "villages", the dogs of war will remain asleep.
Dogs of War, eh? That's an interesting choice . . .
When injustice is law, resistance becomes duty . . .
Cathz

Post by Cathz »

BG is right. As his house mates, we will all be witnesses that Omar thoroughly deserved *'s fury, and will help in any way we can.

Post by 220897 »

Hey Lord B, dont trouble yourself, ill deal with it :)
omar1994

Post by omar1994 »

Sorry, I've been busy!
KingJbone wrote:
omar1994 wrote:

BTW, you guys can't see my gold, FP, HP, right? ;). If you can, I'll have no choice but to bring the whole Onion Gang against you :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am interested in this bit...as admins I'm sure they could see everything they wanted to, and I'm guessing have full access to cards, perhaps even more than that- (free gold/faith?)

is there a "code" or some sort of ruleset about abuse of power the admins are supposed to follow? or is the sky the limit?

My sightings of any admins have been as BG said, nipple towns, seems they only come in for a short amount of time to observe and make sure things are running smooth....so I really dont know how far they will go- looking forward to seeing what omar has got himself into this time lol
Oi, I think you might have scared them off from attacking me :P

Dragonlight wrote:They (admins) can watch and report. Not to much to pick a fight with really. Probably better to go with players you know and or want to fight with you. Just my humble thoughts on this little topic. :|
Yea but I didn't pick the fight, they started it :P :lol:

Lord Benevolent wrote:
KingJbone wrote:is there a "code" or some sort of ruleset about abuse of power the admins are supposed to follow? or is the sky the limit?
The rule is: Don't.
So unless omar1994 publically invites us to unleash *'s fury on his puny "villages", the dogs of war will remain asleep.
I think it was clear that I was challenging you guys to a fight ;). But I guess the *dogs of war* are too scared to or just don't have ''you know what'' :lol: :lol: :lol:

P.S. My villages are not puny :(
Bglizard wrote: Can we, his house mates, pubically invite you unleash *'s fury upon his villages? I can instant some stockpile stuff and weapons.
Traitor, you are a disgrace to the Onion Gang :cry:

Cathz wrote:BG is right. As his house mates, we will all be witnesses that Omar thoroughly deserved *'s fury, and will help in any way we can.
Really??? You too????!!! I thought we were BFF :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
220897 wrote:Hey Lord B, dont trouble yourself, ill deal with it :)
Oh really ;)?
''Don't sacrifice your peace trying to point out someone's true colours. Lack of character always reveals itself in the end.'' -Mandy Hale

Post by 220897 »

last time i was down by you i have a fond memo of you hitting that VM :o
omar1994

Post by omar1994 »

220897 wrote:last time i was down by you i have a fond memo of you hitting that VM :o
Lol I had planned to take that VM weeks before you came by me. I posted in more than one thread about it as I was going abroad at that time. I can take a screenshot of my ticket if you like ;)
''Don't sacrifice your peace trying to point out someone's true colours. Lack of character always reveals itself in the end.'' -Mandy Hale

Return to “World 9 Lounge (Closed)”