Elder One

World 9 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
drakensilencer

Elder One

Post by drakensilencer »

here we go again. as you may of noticed, this "HM" is a greedy * that starts * with other houses and then begs for help. he starts arguments and wars over counties that he tries to claim but are not his (referring to H16 threatening a H17 guy that owned Yorkshire and was forced to move to H14). hes been planting spies into other houses and then when that spy loses the land the "feeder" house gave him, H16 call them back. seen it and heard about it myself, its a large issue since as you can see he has no morals and hes just a greedy pig. as many of you have seen, elder stole the county of bedford (and some parishes) from H14 (dont look at me XD i went rogue and i wasn't a hm when i hit H14 myself) and when H14 requested it back he doesn't reply but he starts iding his villages. this shows that he is trying to start a fight with H14 and as soon as a war starts they will run crying to H10 for help (back when the og H18 existed they would run to them), and when that isn't enough they try the same thing with H19 *cough cough last H10 + H16 vs H14 war cough cough*. in conclusion, hes not trust worthy or even worthy enough to talk to as he will ether ignore you or chat * back to you.

p.s. he tried to start a "war" between me and H16 and H19 after i tried to take back parishes belonging to H19 :P . he also tried to make me seem like a rogue to H19 by saying i stole a parish off justgonow and razed him out of it ROFL.
classic elder, chats * to cause * and then gets butt hurt that he gets exposed XD, he hasn't changed in 2 years time XD
Bglizard

Re: Elder One

Post by Bglizard »

With the H17 matter (surprised you brought that up long dead subject that's been beaten like a dead horse guess I'll beat it one more time for the sake of it lol)

Chucky is awesome had great time with him last age. But if you want to be a farming house you shouldn't be holding land.

Any house holding land puts itself at risk of being attacked by both trolls. and smaller houses looking to gain spot on the map. I've contemplated for quite a long time on whether I should go to one of the dead worlds with a few friends, pick a inactive house that holds a single county and try and steal everything they own. Would certainly be fun and make for interesting challenge new players who are good fighters vs old farmers with lots of resources
drakensilencer

Post by drakensilencer »

Bglizard wrote:With the H17 matter (surprised you brought that up long dead subject that's been beaten like a dead horse guess I'll beat it one more time for the sake of it lol)

Chucky is awesome had great time with him last age. But if you want to be a farming house you shouldn't be holding land.

Any house holding land puts itself at risk of being attacked by both trolls. and smaller houses looking to gain spot on the map. I've contemplated for quite a long time on whether I should go to one of the dead worlds with a few friends, pick a inactive house that holds a single county and try and steal everything they own. Would certainly be fun and make for interesting challenge new players who are good fighters vs old farmers with lots of resources
heres two things about what you said, "farming houses shouldn't hold land" so why tf is anyone holding land if we are all farming rn XD? also you cant call H10 that much of a waring house as you spend more time farming then fighting XD, second point, if H16 were so butthurt about 1 province that they had the majority of counties in, why were they so wanting of the county and the province?, H8 have been farming here since the start of the age and nothing has been done to them, similarly to H12. my point is "he starts * he cant finish" (same words he said to me not long ago XD), he was begging for help when Osaka went after H16 and now hes trying to repeat the story, war starts, most H16 bail to H6, H6 and H16 get hit by H14 rogues and then H10 will jump in (as * always). also dont get me wrong H17 was a small house but H16 wasn't, only thing that they had less of was resources (yea back when H14 and H16 had a war H16 was running really low on fp).

ps. bg i love this freedom of speech that H10 was so forbidding
Bglizard

Post by Bglizard »

drakensilencer wrote:
Bglizard wrote:With the H17 matter (surprised you brought that up long dead subject that's been beaten like a dead horse guess I'll beat it one more time for the sake of it lol)

heres two things about what you said, "farming houses shouldn't hold land" so why tf is anyone holding land if we are all farming rn XD? also you cant call H10 that much of a waring house as you spend more time farming then fighting XD
Realize this is your first world so let me educate you on a few things :P

There is not a single world in existence (save for maybe W1, EU1) where people spend more time fighting, then they do farming. And even at that I highly doubt that much for W1 and EU1. If all H10 did was fight there would eventually be no one left on the map to defeat. Farming is important to give both sides time to recover so that we may continue fighting. Look at many of the worlds that were closed. Those worlds went by your logic of fight everyone till there's no one left to fight. Then by time they reached age 4 and 5 there was no one left on the map to oppose them. So they had to spend next 2 years doing nothing but farming. If you plan to hold land, be prepared to fight for it.

drakensilencer wrote: , second point, if H16 were so butthurt about 1 province that they had the majority of counties in, why were they so wanting of the county and the province?, H8 have been farming here since the start of the age and nothing has been done to them, similarly to H12. my point is "he starts * he cant finish" (same words he said to me not long ago XD), he was begging for help when Osaka went after H16 and now hes trying to repeat the story, war starts, most H16 bail to H6, H6 and H16 get hit by H14 rogues and then H10 will jump in (as * always). also dont get me wrong H17 was a small house but H16 wasn't, only thing that they had less of was resources (yea back when H14 and H16 had a war H16 was running really low on fp).

ps. bg i love this freedom of speech that H10 was so forbidding
They owned more parishes then the farming house holding the county. It was in a province they nearly had 100% control over. At the time they held 7 countys and 2 provinces. If they wanted to be a war house why shouldn't they have gone for it? They had greater majority then the controlling house, and they already didn't like the current sherrif. They had more reason to go for North York, then you had to go for Surrey lol.

Oseka was Daroo's alt account. We were going to have him kicked from his house regardless of the outcome of the war lol. Him dropping and hitting 16 gave us more then ample excuse to hunt him down like we had intended to.

And you already know my policy on 'small' and 'large' houses. I'll take 5 excellent players ANY day of the week over 40 mediocre ones. H9 was a small house starting last age, we barely even had 40 members (75% weren't even CP's) didn't stop us from declaring war on H15 the house 5 times our size. Nor did it stop us from declaring on H10 the house 6 times our size.
YungBlood

Post by YungBlood »

"hes been planting spies into other houses and then when that spy loses the land the "feeder" house gave him, H16 call them back."

"as soon as a war starts they will run crying to H10 for help (back when the og H18 existed they would run to them), and when that isn't enough they try the same thing with H19 *cough cough last H10 + H16 vs H14 war cough cough*"

Draken can you elaborate on the above for me. Subliminal messages.
Image Image
KingJbone

Post by KingJbone »

drakensilencer wrote: and then H10 will jump in (as * always).
Don't forget what house you were in all the up until midway through the last war, and the stances you took in each case ...
drakensilencer

Post by drakensilencer »

YungBlood wrote:"hes been planting spies into other houses and then when that spy loses the land the "feeder" house gave him, H16 call them back."

"as soon as a war starts they will run crying to H10 for help (back when the og H18 existed they would run to them), and when that isn't enough they try the same thing with H19 *cough cough last H10 + H16 vs H14 war cough cough*"

Draken can you elaborate on the above for me. Subliminal messages.
"hes been planting spies into other houses and then when that spy loses the land the "feeder" house gave him, H16 call them back." one i can mention is dracula acciaio but there are prob many more.

"as soon as a war starts they will run crying to H10 for help (back when the og H18 existed they would run to them), and when that isn't enough they try the same thing with H19 *cough cough last H10 + H16 vs H14 war cough cough*"- H16 was getting hit by oseka and they begged H19 to id and help them. another war which was the same one as the one with north yorkshire. H16 begged/asked H18 to help them because they were about to lose.
Dragonlight

Post by Dragonlight »

What's the "cough cough" thing about? You guys sick or something?
"When you surround an army, leave an outlet free. Do not press a desperate foe to hard."

~Sun Tsu
MiladySkye

Post by MiladySkye »

Dragonlight wrote:What's the "cough cough" thing about? You guys sick or something?
Stay far away from them Dragonlight. It's the black plague.
When injustice is law, resistance becomes duty . . .
YungBlood

Post by YungBlood »

the earl dracula acciaio :)
Image Image

Return to “World 9 Lounge (Closed)”