So this is what peace term is like..

World 9 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
johnsonlin

So this is what peace term is like..

Post by johnsonlin »

So a certain person demand me to leave dorset because i won't give up the parish that i owned which is claimed that i don't even own it but when i ask for screenshot of me not owning it, he refused and just threaten me to give up the parish or get moved out by force. and yet H10 can move into H14 land just because they want to.
http://prntscr.com/duyfgl
http://prntscr.com/duyflx

now that person (H10) is attacking me in Dorset http://prnt.sc/dw5u6s
which is totally fine because he want me out of there, but not only that he also attacking me in Tyrone which i found personal and unjustified
Is this what peace agreement is like? when one side can do whatever they want while the other can do nothing about it. according to this logic, i can literally just break the peace agreement and start attacking h10 without any evidence in my own house?
Macon3

Re: So this is what peace term is like..

Post by Macon3 »

it's a war game, the only thing that's true/constant is attacking, all else is jibberish. attack back, that's the only thing that really matters in a war game.

any agreement is only as good as all the parties involved, with 100's of player in a house, agreements are generally jibberish/garbage.
DekeYoungAtlanta

Post by DekeYoungAtlanta »

Command and Control in an internet based game with anonymous player access is very, very difficult.

My suggestion is to send VERY SPECIFIC documentation of attacks to the faction leaders and house leaders involved. Forwarding battle reports is very effective, as are screen shots.

You have the perspective as one of many. Involving your faction and house officers will make this more of a group issue. Be patient as these issues can take days to resolve since the game operates 24/7 and not all players are logged into the game at the same time of day.

As a House Marshall on other servers, I can tell you that at least a third of my time was resolving small skirmishes that if not managed escalate in to server wide wars.

- Deke
drakensilencer

Post by drakensilencer »

thanks for the 2 screenshots of kempaci taking MY village. also the county was H14s but the thing is you were helping rogues that were against H10 ROFL. also the county belongs to H10 after they took it of a rogue which seems fair to me. on the other hand lanceviper warned you that he would hit you aswell if you dont give alex the parishes back so you cant put all the blaim on gray XD
Icarus Fall

Post by Icarus Fall »

peace deal is currently a practical joke because it was treated as such since the start and is extremely difficult and nearly impossible to resolve issues with 14s leadership.

few hours into ceasefire, you have h14 drakore attacking h10 in monmouthshire. capturing and charting in our territory. in the thread I immediately opened with him asking what was going on, he basically admits that was trying to take advantage of ceasefire. this is unacceptable and disrespectful, and the player should have been kicked from 14 on the spot. keeping him in the fold, and allowing him to hold those vills for weeks set up a standard of leniency and disregard for the agreements made. sadly this was followed by players on both sides thereafter.

what we have now is a muddy diplomatic environment where some try to resolve issues and move forward while others hold on to past issues that are unsolvable at this point because you get into a never ending cycle of finger pointing. "but you did this" "and you did that"

Return to “World 9 Lounge (Closed)”