What is the current Age on the UK-9 server?

World 9 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
DekeYoungAtlanta

Re: What is the current Age on the UK-9 server?

Post by DekeYoungAtlanta »

I will make a decision tomorrow. Most important thing I have found so far is to have a Liege Lord from someone notable nearby. I have been reset 3 times on World-1 by opportunistic players who claimed that I was inactive because I only had a single village.

I just want 1 or 2 villages in a parish. On world-1 now I log in, clear wolf lairs and bandit camps, cure plague and vote for the steward. Then I spend a few minutes recording the Glory Race results in my Excel spreadsheet.

- Deke
YungBlood

Post by YungBlood »

DekeYoungAtlanta wrote:I will make a decision tomorrow. Most important thing I have found so far is to have a Liege Lord from someone notable nearby. I have been reset 3 times on World-1 by opportunistic players who claimed that I was inactive because I only had a single village.

I just want 1 or 2 villages in a parish. On world-1 now I log in, clear wolf lairs and bandit camps, cure plague and vote for the steward. Then I spend a few minutes recording the Glory Race results in my Excel spreadsheet.

- Deke
Then Suffolk is the place for you.
Image Image
DekeYoungAtlanta

I have spawned in Suffolk. I will add World-9 to my weekly reports on server status
DekeYoungAtlanta

estimated 246 days left in the 4th Age

I estimate 246 days left in the 4th Age. This works out to Day 1227 which is 11 AUG 2017
Bglizard

Re: estimated 246 days left in the 4th Age

Post by Bglizard »

DekeYoungAtlanta wrote:I estimate 246 days left in the 4th Age. This works out to Day 1227 which is 11 AUG 2017

You'll probably have to re estimate that a few times after this war

H10 is a weird glory house
YungBlood

Re: estimated 246 days left in the 4th Age

Post by YungBlood »

Bglizard wrote:
DekeYoungAtlanta wrote:I estimate 246 days left in the 4th Age. This works out to Day 1227 which is 11 AUG 2017

You'll probably have to re estimate that a few times after this war

H10 is a weird glory house
I think what you mean is "#1"
Image Image

Return to “World 9 Lounge (Closed)”