need a favour

World 9 was Closed following the Final Age completion.

Re: need a favour

Post by 220897 »

wex is polish so i have no idea what holliday your talking about
omar1994

Post by omar1994 »

220897 wrote:wex is polish so i have no idea what holliday your talking about
He's not Polish :|
''Don't sacrifice your peace trying to point out someone's true colours. Lack of character always reveals itself in the end.'' -Mandy Hale

Post by 220897 »

tbh it doesnt matter, he got hit :)
Bglizard

Post by Bglizard »

220897 wrote:tbh it doesnt matter, he got hit :)

Some were celebrating holidays, others were seeing family.
The Longbowman

Post by The Longbowman »

So I dropped stump and maharlica (neutrals) before we went to war, why was Icarus attacking them as soon as war was declared im not getting into arguing but they have nothing to do with it and they are still getting attacked

Your making all these posts but its only one side you guys don't care what you do wrong it's only us you care about but then again first place to * is at the forums

Love you all from LBM
The Longbowman

Post by The Longbowman »

Also starting on a holiday so now we have consider everyone's time constraints all around the world granted the states play in numbers but how far do you go every holiday America and Britain has or anywhere else we can't wait for everyone and VM can be used, dropping house and getting peace or asking for a ceasefire and just so you know I didn't even know you were having thanksgiving I thought it was at the start of November but doesn't matter now just make sure you all have fun gaming
MiladySkye

Post by MiladySkye »

Both sides will accuse the other side of drawing "first blood" and use it as justification for their actions. Happens all the time. Sad that we need a fact check person for this server because of all the liars and j e r k w a d s on this game. I've been attacked on nearly every major holiday since I started playing this game years ago . . . Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter and 4th of July. Unfortunately, some players are incapable of having any sort of empathy or consideration for other players, so they will continue to attack those who drop, especially knowing they will be joining right back up again after taking a free "rest". I choose the holidays most important to me and use my vacation modes then so I don't miss out on family time.
When injustice is law, resistance becomes duty . . .
MiladySkye

Post by MiladySkye »

The Longbowman wrote:So I dropped stump and maharlica (neutrals) before we went to war, why was Icarus attacking them as soon as war was declared im not getting into arguing but they have nothing to do with it and they are still getting attacked

Your making all these posts but its only one side you guys don't care what you do wrong it's only us you care about but then again first place to * is at the forums

Love you all from LBM
I think something key to note here is that you had the opportunity to drop players because you were aware of the war starting. I was told there was no formal declaration (I don't know that for a fact, but for the day following, I was told there wasn't one) you clearly had the upper hand in that. Even after some were dropped, they were not just attacked by H14 but reset. I watched it happen.
When injustice is law, resistance becomes duty . . .
Icarus Fall

Post by Icarus Fall »

The Longbowman wrote:So I dropped stump and maharlica (neutrals) before we went to war, why was Icarus attacking them as soon as war was declared im not getting into arguing but they have nothing to do with it and they are still getting attacked

Love you all from LBM
I was watching the situation developing and I know that when you guys started your "surprise" attack you still had them in faction. In fact they were only dropped after I razed some of their vills. You irresponsibly involved these players and then accuse others of wrongdoing. :/

You have the reports of member dismissed. Fwd them.

Post by 220897 »

no war dec... ?? really h10?

what is this then ? http://prntscr.com/de8it2

Return to “World 9 Lounge (Closed)”