@FF. Oi, why the fuc* I'm mail banned?

World 9 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
Bglizard

Re: @FF. Oi, why the fuc* I'm mail banned?

Post by Bglizard »

220897 wrote:http://prntscr.com/d2cjld

h10 dont support trolls right ? ^^

i think this may tell a different story

http://prntscr.com/d2cfus
http://prntscr.com/d2cijq

h14 dont support trolls right ? ^^

i think this may tell a different story

http://prntscr.com/d2bvhc

At least my screenshots are concrete evidence not a player we dropped for inactivity who isn't even a part of H10. We had him LL'd since he was a member of H10. But since you want to use the LL argument. Make sure you tell H14 they need to drop all 20+ LL's they have under Cool Zack since he is now a troll. That includes all of LP's ones that are vassal'd by cool zack in west meath, all of Mr Tomato's in Anglesey and any other LL's under cool zack http://prntscr.com/d2ex6m
MiladySkye

Post by MiladySkye »

@Bglizard, thanks for that screenshot ;) . . . I didn't realise that H14 was also using HughestheDaddy.

Wow, one of these days I will stop being surprised by the people and the crap that takes place in this game :P
When injustice is law, resistance becomes duty . . .
Bglizard

Post by Bglizard »

I've been saving that screenshot for half a day now wasn't sure when would need it H10 leadership still drawing straws on who goes to poncho and complains about Dyno deleting parishes off a player in VM, or Dyno helping a known troll, this all of course on top of Dyno going to other worlds and hitting anyone he didn't like during war time.

Or perhaps h14 would like to talk about their connection to Dino since it would appear he more or less handed Selkirk to them. Which I find hilarious since I still have mails of H14 complaining about how we shouldn't of taken dino in and that we should run him off the world.

I didn't plan on posting the stuff to the forums. But since 220897 wanted to share his screenshots figured I'd share mine as well ;) sharing is caring and here on W9 we care too much <3
MiladySkye

Post by MiladySkye »

Dyno isn't the only one in H14 guilty of the deleting during peace . . . but that's H10/H14 business. I have my own axe to grind . . .

Anyway, I don't want to throw you under the bus by giving the impression that you and I are friendly in any way. Seems that's a big "no, no" . . . it appears that being friendly with the likes of me will get you blacklisted by H14 :cry:
When injustice is law, resistance becomes duty . . .
Morodin88

Post by Morodin88 »

The hypocrisy from both sides of this thread is too * high... H10 let omar hit h14 then let him back into house of course you * support trolls you let a ton of guys from your house drop and rejoin... so stop complaining. Also parish deleting is happening on both sides stop acting like its only the other side that does it... Honestly this world is like watching children bicker right about now.
Bglizard

Post by Bglizard »

Morodin88 wrote:The hypocrisy from both sides of this thread is too * high... H10 let omar hit h14 then let him back into house of course you * support trolls you let a ton of guys from your house drop and rejoin... so stop complaining. Also parish deleting is happening on both sides stop acting like its only the other side that does it... Honestly this world is like watching children bicker right about now.
Help H18, we get yelled at by Morodin, and 14

Don't help 18, we get yelled at by 18

Damned if we do, damned if we don't morodin we choose the middle option between the 2
omar1994

Post by omar1994 »

Morodin88 wrote:The hypocrisy from both sides of this thread is too * high... H10 let omar hit h14 then let him back into house of course you * support trolls you let a ton of guys from your house drop and rejoin... so stop complaining. Also parish deleting is happening on both sides stop acting like its only the other side that does it... Honestly this world is like watching children bicker right about now.
Tone = 3 players?? Lmao :lol: :lol:

I have yet to see any proof that H10 delete parishes :)
''Don't sacrifice your peace trying to point out someone's true colours. Lack of character always reveals itself in the end.'' -Mandy Hale
Cathz

Post by Cathz »

wow, 220, that was pretty low.... I mean I don't normally bother with this crap, but bloody *
croc attacks you that day, and we are supporting trolls from still having a connection before you even tell us he's attacked you? the moment you said what he'd done, I told you I'd put word out. you make accusations and claims, but never prove anything so it's nonsense. BG there showed a screen shot of one of your members openly sending goods to someone with the faction name "H10 will die"

you know it's pretty shocking how people's attitudes have changed from when they felt they needed to be nice, to when they feel they have a right to be crappy cuz they've grown. you could just have a fair war, but instead are mailing most houses on the server trash talking about us trying to get support... y'know, just in case merging houses 1,3,14 and 20, to have what you have now, isn't enough

Post by 220897 »

omar1994 wrote:
220897 wrote:by saying that you (h10) have invited her into ts, would suggest that h10 are oppertaing on a friendly basic with her, would it not, it would also suggest that you conversing with them, seems ironic that they only target us even when in your lands, but dont attack you and sit in your teamspeak

take what you will from this :) i know i did
Lol, you have an interesting way of interpreting things :). I never said which TS I spoke to her on :P. But anyway ;), we could say the same about Dino and Cooll Zack ;), they have been trolling us while the majority of their villages are in your lands but we have yet to see them troll you :o; in fact :geek:, we have seen them ll H14 players and pass you villages so I wonder which house supports trolls now :mrgreen:. Unlike Milady and Lord T :|, we don't LL them and we don't pass them villages :).

Anyway :|, tbh with you :), I never argued that it was wrong supporting trolls 8-). I'm one player in H10 and if you recall how I was like in age 3 :|, you would know I have my own way of doing and seeing things :D. So I'm the wrong person to take as an example of what H10 represents :lol:. If it was done to me :mrgreen:, I would burn W9 to the ground and kill everyone that disagrees with us :twisted: :twisted: :lol: .

I once cared about right and wrong in this game but I cba anymore :(, I will be taking a loooooooooooooonng break from SHK so I don't really care what players think about other players :).

And that's my last post on this topic, enjoy your game :D
dam so many emojs and we have been attacked by them plenty xD and about how i interpreting, i know, im just trying to spice up the world a bit xD

Post by 220897 »

Bglizard wrote:I've been saving that screenshot for half a day now wasn't sure when would need it H10 leadership still drawing straws on who goes to poncho and complains about Dyno deleting parishes off a player in VM, or Dyno helping a known troll, this all of course on top of Dyno going to other worlds and hitting anyone he didn't like during war time.

Or perhaps h14 would like to talk about their connection to Dino since it would appear he more or less handed Selkirk to them. Which I find hilarious since I still have mails of H14 complaining about how we shouldn't of taken dino in and that we should run him off the world.

I didn't plan on posting the stuff to the forums. But since 220897 wanted to share his screenshots figured I'd share mine as well ;) sharing is caring and here on W9 we care too much <3
Dino compensated me, he attacked me so i took some of his villas, then took the county because i could xD

Return to “World 9 Lounge (Closed)”