well. the map has had some changes :o

World 9 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
SquashEm

Re: well. the map has had some changes :o

Post by SquashEm »

220897 wrote:So i went to bed last night and wake up to see that there is NO H18 left... What!!

seems h10 have gobbled them up, fun xD

yah a nice sneak attack from 30+ players vs what ? hows the glory race going tom? gain anything? mmmmm nope
Confusion to the enemy

Post by 220897 »

its okay, we didnt call on 2 other houses to wipe the floor with you guys.
ta

this has been fun

run along now

Post by 220897 »

andy would like to say " ooo squashem is talking again, must have found someone else skirt to hide under"
SquashEm

Post by SquashEm »

PG 500 ?? youre still worthless
Confusion to the enemy
omar1994

Post by omar1994 »

SquashEm wrote:PG 500 ?? youre still worthless
Squash, some people are just attention seekers, they'll say and do anything to get your attention. They can be very annoying, like kids in a way!

The more you react to them, the worser they get. They best way to deal with them is to just ignore them or always give the same answer. In this case, just say "wow, really" and hopefully they'll soon realise you don't give a * :)
''Don't sacrifice your peace trying to point out someone's true colours. Lack of character always reveals itself in the end.'' -Mandy Hale
MiladySkye

Post by MiladySkye »

Do you find him annoying? I just find him vastly amusing most of the time . . . entertaining, engaging and even comical with his constant posturing/bravado. He kind of reminds me of a frilled lizard some days. ;)
When injustice is law, resistance becomes duty . . .
Bglizard

Post by Bglizard »

MiladySkye wrote:Do you find him annoying? I just find him vastly amusing most of the time . . . entertaining, engaging and even comical with his constant posturing/bravado. He kind of reminds me of a frilled lizard some days. ;)
PG is a better lizard then BGlizard? :(

I am bestest lizard!
MiladySkye

Post by MiladySkye »

Bglizard wrote:
MiladySkye wrote:Do you find him annoying? I just find him vastly amusing most of the time . . . entertaining, engaging and even comical with his constant posturing/bravado. He kind of reminds me of a frilled lizard some days. ;)
PG is a better lizard then BGlizard? :(

I am bestest lizard!
BG, you will always be the frilliest of lizards . . . at least in my book :P
When injustice is law, resistance becomes duty . . .
omar1994

Post by omar1994 »

Naaaaaaaaaaah, he's in no way amusing or entertaining. Maybe at first but after a while of hearing the same old stuff, it just gets boring and annoying! It's like someone telling the same old joke everyday :(
''Don't sacrifice your peace trying to point out someone's true colours. Lack of character always reveals itself in the end.'' -Mandy Hale

Return to “World 9 Lounge (Closed)”