Leaving game

World 9 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
Dino121

Leaving game

Post by Dino121 »

I am leaving game and I will probably never get back. Today I tried to login at least for 40 times in W9 but failed. I logged on and saw Canelo's attacks. He saw my reaction so he DDOSed me again. I lost connection again ( only to w9, other servers work ). This game is crap, I will never purchase crowns again.
Even the noobest player can attack you and do whatever he/she wants if they have those cheap programs. I have spent enough money to buy DDOS protection for firefly.
All my friends can login but I can't. I can't even login to put ID now. i can login on eu1 and w8, on every world except W9. I mailed FireFly but they didn't reply.
I hope many players will miss me... enjoy being DDOSed and attacked by noobs )))

BB stronghold
Nofate

Re: Leaving game

Post by 220897 »

Well dino its a shame your leaving as always safe travels
Bglizard

Post by Bglizard »

Dino121 wrote:I am leaving game and I will probably never get back. Today I tried to login at least for 40 times in W9 but failed. I logged on and saw Canelo's attacks. He saw my reaction so he DDOSed me again. I lost connection again ( only to w9, other servers work ).

That's not how DDoS works --> Majoring in Cyber Security If he DDoS'd you, you wouldn't be able to use ANY server. And your internet would most likely be down, or extremely slow. If you have anti malware tools you can easily block most DDoS attacks as well.
Dino121

Post by Dino121 »

Why can't I login in W9 ? I can login in every server except W9. It must be something blocking me. This is my first time in life to rage !
Nofate
Morodin88

Post by Morodin88 »

Bglizard wrote:That's not how DDoS works --> Majoring in Cyber Security If he DDoS'd you, you wouldn't be able to use ANY server. And your internet would most likely be down, or extremely slow. If you have anti malware tools you can easily block most DDoS attacks as well.
can confirm, The issue is something server side or on your ports on your own pc. it has nothing to do with ddos attacks.

<<<--- this guy has a masters in computer engineering.
Dino121

Post by Dino121 »

I have no issues. I hate this game now.
Nofate
Priest Guardian

Post by Priest Guardian »

Dino121 wrote: I have spent enough money to buy DDOS protection for firefly.
Hmmm, believe the # you told me in a mail thread 'before' you were banned was $150 spent

Not sure that's enough, just saying
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
Dino121

Post by Dino121 »

Program can be bought for less than 50$ lol
Nofate
Priest Guardian

Post by Priest Guardian »

You missed the point I was making, but its O.K
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
ShintaiJakumetsu

Post by ShintaiJakumetsu »

Dino121 wrote:I am leaving game and I will probably never get back. Today I tried to login at least for 40 times in W9 but failed. I logged on and saw Canelo's attacks. He saw my reaction so he DDOSed me again. I lost connection again ( only to w9, other servers work ). This game is crap, I will never purchase crowns again.
Even the noobest player can attack you and do whatever he/she wants if they have those cheap programs. I have spent enough money to buy DDOS protection for firefly.
All my friends can login but I can't. I can't even login to put ID now. i can login on eu1 and w8, on every world except W9. I mailed FireFly but they didn't reply.
I hope many players will miss me... enjoy being DDOSed and attacked by noobs )))

BB stronghold
Did you check to see if "capslock" was on?!?!...hahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Now go home and get your f%^&ing shine box!"

Return to “World 9 Lounge (Closed)”