H14 surprise attacks H18

World 9 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
drakensilencer

Re: H14 surprise attacks H18

Post by drakensilencer »

Dino121 wrote:Don't forget me, mandrake, Samjan, clico etc. Samjan is probably the best player in this game, he taught me how to play too)))
you talk so much about samjan but he is nothing special, also clico and mandrake are iauras friends right so yea LOL
Priest Guardian

Post by Priest Guardian »

MiladySkye wrote:@KingJbone, you are right. Somewhere along the line this war game, which was meant to be fun, became a character assassination game. Unfortunately, it also became very personal for many and they've felt the need to attack with far more effective weapons than pixelated catapults . . . . like using hurtful words and accusations.

No one cares enough to have morals . . . so best to stop expecting it . . . I know I have lost mine.

http://prnt.sc/cudxjl
A lot of insightful truth here. I believe this game allows us to form friendships and bonds with other players unlike many other MMO's (even with its limited chat). These friendships and bonds become more important to some than the actual playing of the game. Often leading some down a hurtful road when force to oppose those who we once played the game with side by side on the same battlefield
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
Dino121

Post by Dino121 »

You have never fought him. He is well-known player on many servers))) I can recruit even better players than mandrake and clico))))
Don't forget who is the lord of rogues
Nofate
del poncho

Post by del poncho »

I did say before declaring war that i will not have my players talking trash (insults) in all my faction threads with my people. That post about squashem is gone.
Dino121

Post by Dino121 »

Priest Guardian wrote:
MiladySkye wrote:@KingJbone, you are right. Somewhere along the line this war game, which was meant to be fun, became a character assassination game. Unfortunately, it also became very personal for many and they've felt the need to attack with far more effective weapons than pixelated catapults . . . . like using hurtful words and accusations.

No one cares enough to have morals . . . so best to stop expecting it . . . I know I have lost mine.

A lot of insightful truth here. I believe this game allows us to form friendships and bonds with other players unlike many other MMO's (even with its limited chat). These friendships and bonds become more important to some than the actual playing of the game. Often leading some down a hurtful road when force to oppose those who we once played the game with side by side on the same battlefield
I have met hundreds of players but only a few became my real friends.
Nofate
drakensilencer

Post by drakensilencer »

Priest Guardian wrote:

totally agree lol, but things in this game should stay in this game, people abusing each other on social media ext is just retarded LOL
drakensilencer

Post by drakensilencer »

Last edited by drakensilencer on Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bglizard

Post by Bglizard »

http://prntscr.com/curfd2

W9 seems to be the world to go to for forum warriors :P

haven't seen this much activity ever
Dino121

Post by Dino121 »

Read your post before. Total hypocrity .
Nofate
Dino121

Post by Dino121 »

I have never seen longer tongue, acting like kid : OMG U NOB OMG, U IDIOT OMG. and doing nothing. This game should be Pegi 18
Nofate

Return to “World 9 Lounge (Closed)”