The Forge [upcoming tutorial series]

World 9 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
Grandy

Re: The Forge [upcoming tutorial series]

Post by Grandy »

well that's not very nice Milady :p

I've made a couple of them, but they took an awfully long time to make.
After making those two, I had to look for a job, interview, move house and settle into a new place, so I haven't really had much time to commit to this.

That, and my 'give-a-crap-o-meter' for SHK has been rather low for a while now.
It's also Christmas so I won't have access to my PC to be able to record any more until the new year at the earliest.. but don't hold your breath.
MiladySkye

Post by MiladySkye »

Grandy wrote:
After making those two, I had to look for a job, interview, move house and settle into a new place, so I haven't really had much time to commit to this.

It's also Christmas so I won't have access to my PC to be able to record any more until the new year at the earliest.

Fair enough . . . you've made some very good points, and all true, so I guess that entitles you to a "Get out of Jail Free" card this time around. :P

And I think it's safe to say that quite a few players' "Give-a-crap-o-meters" for SHK have taken a nosedive lately.
When injustice is law, resistance becomes duty . . .
MiladySkye

Post by MiladySkye »

Grandy wrote:well that's not very nice Milady :p
anyway, don't mind me . . . I haven't been the same since someone dropped a house on my sister, I'm crabby as * lol
Morodin88

Post by Morodin88 »

MiladySkye wrote:I haven't been the same since someone dropped a house on my sister, I'm crabby as * lol
It took me way too long to realize this is a wizard of oz reference. =P So you are the wicked witch of the west? east? havent watched that movie in ages.
MiladySkye

Post by MiladySkye »

Wicked Witch of the West . . . that would be me. My sister was not nearly as wicked as I am, or so I've heard.

Return to “World 9 Lounge (Closed)”