Leaving

World 9 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
Defender04

Leaving

Post by Defender04 »

Hi all,

So as not to write lots of messages I shall post here.

Its time to hang up my sword and leave the game its been a fun three years but also a lot of effort and too much money and time spent.

I wanted to say to friends I played with thanks and good luck and to the ones I fought against the same as it takes both sides to make the game what it is.

All the best
Defender :o
Lord Darko900

Re: Leaving

Post by Lord Darko900 »

You had to destroy what you created in 1st age on world 9 before leaving

anyways i don't care
Yoooooooooo
Defender04

Post by Defender04 »

Hello,
Sorry no idea what you mean.

I was not restarting H1 as I had my time as HM and others can do the leadership stuff.

I think a few think I was running H10 but not just a soldier helping before I leave.

Defender
Lord Darko900

Post by Lord Darko900 »

i mean you must destroy h16 before you leave :P
Yoooooooooo
Defender04

Post by Defender04 »

What I on my own destroying H16 thanks for the compliment but not sure I can do that.

I was staying neutral but did say if I logged in and it was almost all one house I would help the small house for a bit.

I guess depends on which side you are on the small house being beaten up and the world going farmer very quick or the big house winning very easy and all the farmers and players that cant fight hiding.

I have done what I said I would do and now that time is over as H16 has the numbers and can just sit there and win and even though I think I razed like 130 villages in a week that gets boring as well as no challenge.

One thing I have never done in this game is hide or run away and always went to the front line and fought for my team.

Dont forget you and I and all were free to pick which side to join so again if you think one player can kill the map thats more down to all the others not defending as when you loose a village its your fault not the attackers fault.

If I helped H10 in my short time in H10 great but that over now and I leave as the game has lost its fun for me.

I think some think I run H10, well I was not here at the beginning of age 2 only played for two weeks and now I leave so maybe all will realise thats wrong as just trying to help the small house and make the battle a bit more even.

Anyway last post.

Cheers
Defender
HelaFire

Post by HelaFire »

You had to deliberately mess up people over on Euro 2 when you left (abandoning a certain village today)
HelaFire

Post by HelaFire »

Frankly why would you abandon one village over another when people could cap you out IF you are quitting.......guess you had some issue you wanted to make obvious.....or you are not quitting but want to move away....or you are just not nice...............
Priest Guardian

Post by Priest Guardian »

99 days of ID on 1 of your villages does not seem like an act of someone who is 'quitting'

Just saying ;)
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's

Return to “World 9 Lounge (Closed)”