Are any of you actually having fun on this world?

World 9 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
Dred30

Are any of you actually having fun on this world?

Post by Dred30 »

Just like I predicted, an interdiction war with Ireland. This time Ireland doesn't even have Scotland as its ally.

I said from day 1 that if this turns into a war with Ireland I was going to leave and that is just what I am doing right now.

But I question you guys how are you having any fun if you are in England/scottland/Wales? Do you really want a boring drawn out interdiction war with a Ireland, when its like 1500 players vs 500 players?

I told my faction leader in England that you allying with house 1,3,15,16 you guys already won. Why should I bother to play anymore? The game just isn't challenging like this it is not fun. I sure don't want to waste time trying to setup a village in Ireland only to interdict it 24/7. It is just too far away.
Priest Guardian

Re: Are any of you actually having fun on this world?

Post by Priest Guardian »

absolutely......I am having fun

I do not approve of the war. Faith points war.......LOL ...NOT! No one has any faith points to matter or draw anything out You cannot do much ID with 40 K FP's

What is disappointing to me is that this war is a slaughter, not a war. Since 90%(guess) of players do not have full castles/ballista/ID or any other means to defend themselves.

Many players will likely quit W-9, not because its boring. Rather because they had not even a fighting chance to build any defenses in this game worlds first month of existence before they lost everything in a premature war
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
Wizard

Post by Wizard »

I think the numbers peaked already in world 9 and started to go back down. You are right a war will make more people leave so will big alliances in the end. I wonder how long before it drops to under 5000?
King Stannis

Post by King Stannis »

Priest Guardian wrote:absolutely......I am having fun

I do not approve of the war. Faith points war.......LOL ...NOT! No one has any faith points to matter or draw anything out You cannot do much ID with 40 K FP's

What is disappointing to me is that this war is a slaughter, not a war. Since 90%(guess) of players do not have full castles/ballista/ID or any other means to defend themselves.

Many players will likely quit W-9, not because its boring. Rather because they had not even a fighting chance to build any defenses in this game worlds first month of existence before they lost everything in a premature war
those 40K fps must be carded then :p
Priest Guardian

actually alot of them was from quests
Wizard

Post by Wizard »

You cannot card faith point and I hope it never happens. It would kill the game
Priest Guardian

DavidSpy wrote:So I guess no 'Small Faith Point Haul' then. :(
LOL..............uummmmm............nope :P
Wizard

Post by Wizard »

30 days it is what it takes a maximum speed constructed castle to be fully made and you don't have that speed on day 1. 40 days you might have a few player with full castle and are probably carded to be that way.
Priest Guardian

Aidan0816 wrote: The world has been around for 40 days, I don't see how people can not have full built castles, or at least defensable castles at this point. Unless they foolishly disregarded their defences until like day 30, they should have more than enough to properly defend themselves..
So I scouted 3 of your 4 villages Aidan on day 41. The 4th village was medium size so I figured it was newest and undeveloped so excluded it

1 castle was complete, 2nd was 95% complete , 3rd was 45% complete I must presume the 4th was 25% since it was the smallest village

Your good to have 4 villages and half them ready for war while the other 2 are open for grabs. What about those lower ranked players who only have 2 villages ? My point is made, any world is not ready for a global war on day 35
Dred30

Post by Dred30 »

Aidan0816 wrote:
Priest Guardian wrote: Many players will likely quit W-9, not because its boring. Rather because they had not even a fighting chance to build any defenses in this game worlds first month of existence before they lost everything in a premature war
Really? The world has been around for 40 days, I don't see how people can not have full built castles, or at least defensable castles at this point. Unless they foolishly disregarded their defences until like day 30, they should have more than enough to properly defend themselves.

OP: From what I understand, H19 already wants peace, so that war probably won't be lasting a whole lot longer. But don't think that is the end. Oh no, war is on the horizon as tensions rise. I would be very surprised if there is still such a huge major alliance by day 60, or maybe even day 50.
WOW, house 19 wants peace? Well I just checked and it looks like that house is no more.

Now the world is in a mega alliance, I wonder if these mega alliance leaders will just live in peace now. There is absolutely nobody to attack anymore, LOL.

Return to “World 9 Lounge (Closed)”