What do you thin about the new world?

World 9 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
SalukiFire

Re: What do you thin about the new world?

Post by SalukiFire »

come up to the lothians meatball!
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Lol I literally just andoned and started again in Norfolk
SalukiFire

Post by SalukiFire »

I personally like the way W9 is progressing....I hope the EUR world stays intense because W9 is as close to a "free" world as I've seen in years....people who want the monthly subscription world for not carding should go to W9 because there's literally less than 10 heavy carders, and even those heavy carders are just casually carding....

Plenty of opportunity to farm, grow, become a leader, try new things, meet new people, etc....
Priest Guardian

Post by Priest Guardian »

SalukiFire wrote:I personally like the way W9 is progressing....I hope the EUR world stays intense because W9 is as close to a "free" world as I've seen in years....people who want the monthly subscription world for not carding should go to W9 because there's literally less than 10 heavy carders, and even those heavy carders are just casually carding....

Plenty of opportunity to farm, grow, become a leader, try new things, meet new people, etc....
I agree with this statement as accurate to the current state of W-9
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
johnbstard

Post by johnbstard »

Alright folks. Just joined this game and am still learning how it works. Pretty good fun though. Any tips?

From what I can see then world 9 is quite different to how it usually is, I take it I should have been razed to the ground already by some brutal armies.
JaySharky

Post by JaySharky »

There's no razing this early on. Unless you're in a bad war against all the wrong people.

World 9 is a bit slower than the usual, but I'm pretty sure at some point there will be relentless battles. As for tips, work on defense as the AI will never cease to attack your castle. And work with your parish to upgrade guilds and other structures. But most of all, have fun.
Priest Guardian

johnbstard wrote:Alright folks. Just joined this game and am still learning how it works. Pretty good fun though. Any tips?

From what I can see then world 9 is quite different to how it usually is, I take it I should have been razed to the ground already by some brutal armies.

Tip. Be social, send out mail and talk to others, your survival depends on making friends and smart diplomacy. This is in no way just another single player pvp game. Politics and diplomacy rule. Fortunately , this game you will find will be one of the easiest to find and make new friends in. Just be honest in your mails to others and polite, you will find most will extend a helping hand
johnbstard

Post by johnbstard »

Ok thanks, appreciated. Was thinking about applying to join a faction. Bit russian roulette as you have no idea what people are like but hey, you can always leave I imagine :)
Priest Guardian

johnbstard wrote:Ok thanks, appreciated. Was thinking about applying to join a faction. Bit russian roulette as you have no idea what people are like but hey, you can always leave I imagine :)
Since there is no global wars at this moment. Any faction that is part of a house and flies those colors will be good for you. Since being 'neutral' (with no house colors) usually means you have little or no rights to anything

You should send mail to factions of any house in your immediate area

Return to “World 9 Lounge (Closed)”