H10 Evil Scoundrels!!

World 9 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
YungBlood

Re: H10 Evil Scoundrels!!

Post by YungBlood »

OutlawMC wrote:
YungBlood wrote:
OutlawMC wrote:Reading this post made me sad. I'm disappointed that some people in the SHK community have to resort to crying on the forums since they didn't get what they wanted.

In all honesty, if you're going to be fighting a war, don't resort to mass reporting a player because they're better than you -- spend that time you use reporting them learning how to play the game better, since you clearly need to work on that. :lol:
:roll:

I wouldn't be talking. I've seen so many of your attacks get eaten. I could pay off my rent with the amount of gold you and your house has spent on the countless captains just trying to raze one of 220897s villages. It's quite comedic, really.
Image Image
Bglizard

Post by Bglizard »

OutlawMC wrote:

I wouldn't be talking. I've seen so many of your attacks get eaten. I could pay off my rent with the amount of gold you and your house has spent on the countless captains just trying to raze one of 220897s villages. It's quite comedic, really.
The same could be said about the amount of captains lost on village idiot. it's quite comedic, really.
OutlawMC

Post by OutlawMC »

http://prntscr.com/ih41rx

I'm so disappointed. :(
Take everything I say with full intention that I'm being sarcastic.
YungBlood

Post by YungBlood »

OutlawMC wrote:http://prntscr.com/ih41rx

I'm so disappointed. :(
"a nipple"

Image Image
drakensilencer

Post by drakensilencer »

Omg. You lost to a nipple village. But how. How can a queen so mighty to hold a king seat lose to a nipple village. My thoughts and prayers are with the family of those poor men who lost their lives due to your stupidity.

P.s. may the salt be ever in your flavour

Salt out. Draken
drakensilencer

Post by drakensilencer »

Bglizard wrote:
drakensilencer wrote:Milady. Stfu you salty old hag. Your just mad that people like tom are crushing your alliance so you MASS REPORT them. Heres the thing. I bet the mods know you chat a bunch of * about enemies that are wrecking your * so they delete them. End of story. Go cry and scream into your pillow
Daily reminder if you don't already have draken blocked in game please remember to do so. He adds nothing relevant or useful in any conversation, all he can do is repeat what others have said dozens of times before not adding anything new or special other than sound like more of a * than anyone else on this map.

When you have evolved from your 9 year old scream/cry/whine drama mentality and ready to engage in productive and meaningful conversation with the adults we'll consider unblocking you draken. Until then have fun in your ballpit of 8 year olds as I will not be responding to any of your messages or childish taunts on the forums until you grow up.

I recommend any future readers to do the same, the best way to handle draken is to block him in mails and he'll throw a hissy fit.
Aww still mad i sent h14 (h9) all of the h10 threads, that a slagged off cathz for trying to police the server, the countless times i told you and icarus to * off... amuses me that you became so salty to block me. Anyway. Love you
P.s i will "grow up" when you, icarus and milady skye stop twisting words, trying to act like goodie two shoes and when you guys finally stop manipulating people. But that will never happen so meh
warlord1799

Post by warlord1799 »

youngblood i think your a doodoo bird always yappin your beak off about * and getting reset with one captain HAHAHAHAHA. its our time now bugger off you *.
YungBlood

Post by YungBlood »

warlord1799 wrote:youngblood i think your a doodoo bird always yappin your beak off about * and getting reset with one captain HAHAHAHAHA. its our time now bugger off you *.
Here comes W9s most * player :shock:

What happened to you last war? I remember resetting you and then you blew all your faith in the first week. Shame.

Won't even bother responding to Drakens * sucking *, dudes not worth the pixels, he will get on his knees and suck off anyone willing to give him the attention.

Hold the salt.
Image Image
Killershyt

Post by Killershyt »

@YungBlood, I like your signature picture there, how long did it take you to get that achievement? I had it on day 50 of the real worlds
drakensilencer

Post by drakensilencer »

He sucked bg for them in age 4 or 5. They were not conquired by him so doesnt count rofl

Return to “World 9 Lounge (Closed)”