pay-to-win,and very low level strategy needed

All discussion related to the Domination Worlds should be posted here. This Forum has been reopened for the duration of Domination World 3.
underthunder

pay-to-win,and very low level strategy needed

Post by underthunder »

click cards and be online at gold spawning times...that pretty much sums up the whole game
Priest Guardian

Re: pay-to-win,and very low level strategy needed

Post by Priest Guardian »

underthunder wrote:click cards and be online at gold spawning times...that pretty much sums up the whole game
Break away from the bondage your locked into here Underthunder. Its a shame to see such a player like yourself under such bondage and suffering daily in a game they dislike so much

I am :( for you . Surely there are other MMO's out there you might enjoy more

.........................unless SHK's is the Best. Which means you will never find another like it
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
underthunder

Post by underthunder »

Priest Guardian wrote:
underthunder wrote:click cards and be online at gold spawning times...that pretty much sums up the whole game
Break away from the bondage your locked into here Underthunder. Its a shame to see such a player like yourself under such bondage and suffering daily in a game they dislike so much

I am :( for you . Surely there are other MMO's out there you might enjoy more

.........................unless SHK's is the Best. Which means you will never find another like it
yes,well you just keep on calling me down for speaking up for fair play...and thatll help unshackle my bondage haha
Priest Guardian

Post by Priest Guardian »

Hey glad your still here enjoying yourself. I know I am 8-)
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
Vinlatte

Post by Vinlatte »

Even thou underthuder moans on every world about carders..FF only seem to bring out quick ££ worlds. How about a premium only world with 2 cards a day...with a wolf world rule set...but for pvp. Make research quicker so players can be ready for war on day 30. Cant see the mobile version being a big hit if it takes to much ££/time to get ready for battles.
TotallyNotMicha

Post by TotallyNotMicha »

they will never release it because its useless
a lot of players play only because of cards, i wouldnt wait 30 mins to send 30 merchants on 1 way trip instead i would rather spend 60cp and make 3m gold in 3 hours
defence cards are important too, you can take 12 attacks with defence cards in play but without them its 2 breakers plus 1 captain xD
erpages

Post by erpages »

12 attacks with cards? Which cards and layout are you using? I can think of playing the oil pots increase range, of course the 1,3% houseguards and maybe the knights, keep shooting (?), moat resistance, tower resistance. The castle design is the one that use moat+oil pots all around? With 260 archers aprox and the rest pikemen? Just asking, I am interesting to know you experience micha x).
Some support to RazinHel as an user who uploads useful things of Stronghold Kingdoms
ImageImage
TotallyNotMicha

Post by TotallyNotMicha »

erpages wrote:12 attacks with cards? Which cards and layout are you using? I can think of playing the oil pots increase range, of course the 1,3% houseguards and maybe the knights, keep shooting (?), moat resistance, tower resistance. The castle design is the one that use moat+oil pots all around? With 260 archers aprox and the rest pikemen? Just asking, I am interesting to know you experience micha x).
x2 pitch x2 moat x2 stone structures x1.4 or x 1.5 guard, 12 knights, 20 last stand, knight speed, x2 troops from tunnel+speed, ballista, turrets, x4 pits, about 400-500 well placed oil pots and good castle designs. all depends on how many captain armies you get on. with my design and these cards in play i would say i could defend 12+1 pretty easily if the attacks are all 500 troops.
i use different designs, 160-300 pikemen, depending on the castle. on global i had opportunity to use cards only once i think and those were x2 structures cards because nobody attacked me xD
Elyan

Post by Elyan »

hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahaha

Return to “Domination World Lounge”