It is currently Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:02 am



Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 pay-to-win,and very low level strategy needed 
Author Message

Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:08 pm
Posts: 185
Reply with quote
Post pay-to-win,and very low level strategy needed
click cards and be online at gold spawning times...that pretty much sums up the whole game


Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:27 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:44 pm
Posts: 942
Location: Canada
Reply with quote
Post Re: pay-to-win,and very low level strategy needed
underthunder wrote:
click cards and be online at gold spawning times...that pretty much sums up the whole game


Break away from the bondage your locked into here Underthunder. Its a shame to see such a player like yourself under such bondage and suffering daily in a game they dislike so much

I am :( for you . Surely there are other MMO's out there you might enjoy more

.........................unless SHK's is the Best. Which means you will never find another like it

_________________
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's


Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:56 pm
Profile

Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:08 pm
Posts: 185
Reply with quote
Post Re: pay-to-win,and very low level strategy needed
Priest Guardian wrote:
underthunder wrote:
click cards and be online at gold spawning times...that pretty much sums up the whole game


Break away from the bondage your locked into here Underthunder. Its a shame to see such a player like yourself under such bondage and suffering daily in a game they dislike so much

I am :( for you . Surely there are other MMO's out there you might enjoy more

.........................unless SHK's is the Best. Which means you will never find another like it


yes,well you just keep on calling me down for speaking up for fair play...and thatll help unshackle my bondage haha


Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:17 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:44 pm
Posts: 942
Location: Canada
Reply with quote
Post Re: pay-to-win,and very low level strategy needed
Hey glad your still here enjoying yourself. I know I am 8-)

_________________
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's


Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:37 pm
Profile

Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:09 pm
Posts: 71
Reply with quote
Post Re: pay-to-win,and very low level strategy needed
Even thou underthuder moans on every world about carders..FF only seem to bring out quick ££ worlds. How about a premium only world with 2 cards a day...with a wolf world rule set...but for pvp. Make research quicker so players can be ready for war on day 30. Cant see the mobile version being a big hit if it takes to much ££/time to get ready for battles.


Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:16 am
Profile

Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:36 pm
Posts: 332
Reply with quote
Post Re: pay-to-win,and very low level strategy needed
they will never release it because its useless
a lot of players play only because of cards, i wouldnt wait 30 mins to send 30 merchants on 1 way trip instead i would rather spend 60cp and make 3m gold in 3 hours
defence cards are important too, you can take 12 attacks with defence cards in play but without them its 2 breakers plus 1 captain xD


Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:37 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:31 pm
Posts: 255
Reply with quote
Post Re: pay-to-win,and very low level strategy needed
12 attacks with cards? Which cards and layout are you using? I can think of playing the oil pots increase range, of course the 1,3% houseguards and maybe the knights, keep shooting (?), moat resistance, tower resistance. The castle design is the one that use moat+oil pots all around? With 260 archers aprox and the rest pikemen? Just asking, I am interesting to know you experience micha x).

_________________
Some support to RazinHel as an user who uploads useful things of Stronghold Kingdoms
ImageImage


Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:41 am
Profile

Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:36 pm
Posts: 332
Reply with quote
Post Re: pay-to-win,and very low level strategy needed
erpages wrote:
12 attacks with cards? Which cards and layout are you using? I can think of playing the oil pots increase range, of course the 1,3% houseguards and maybe the knights, keep shooting (?), moat resistance, tower resistance. The castle design is the one that use moat+oil pots all around? With 260 archers aprox and the rest pikemen? Just asking, I am interesting to know you experience micha x).

x2 pitch x2 moat x2 stone structures x1.4 or x 1.5 guard, 12 knights, 20 last stand, knight speed, x2 troops from tunnel+speed, ballista, turrets, x4 pits, about 400-500 well placed oil pots and good castle designs. all depends on how many captain armies you get on. with my design and these cards in play i would say i could defend 12+1 pretty easily if the attacks are all 500 troops.
i use different designs, 160-300 pikemen, depending on the castle. on global i had opportunity to use cards only once i think and those were x2 structures cards because nobody attacked me xD


Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:27 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:14 am
Posts: 153
Reply with quote
Post Re: pay-to-win,and very low level strategy needed
hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahaha


Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:49 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.