A Failed World

All discussion related to the Domination Worlds should be posted here. This Forum has been reopened for the duration of Domination World 3.
War Lord72

A Failed World

Post by War Lord72 »

In everyone's mind, Domination should be looked upon as the game creators idea of a "quick buck" and a failed world. Plays in one particular house rank up too quickly and begin to suppress other houses by day 10. There is no 'equal' competition and only those who choose to spend money win the world. I urge the game makers to provide a map that doesn't allow players to card. Then and only then, would players know how to truly win the game.
Juris931

Re: A Failed World

Post by Juris931 »

the problem is not the game , but players
they all merge into a big alliance to win world easy....and where is the fun part? I see only boredom in starting a world and then farm
Wilksy

Post by Wilksy »

Domination attracts carders. It may not be the best game mode for those that do not wish to spend money on the game.

The big alliance part happens on every server unfortunately.
'If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a * fool about it.'

W. C. Fields
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

Does anyone know who's as war with who yet?....
Wilksy

Post by Wilksy »

DontBeaWuss wrote:Does anyone know who's as war with who yet?....
Not sure mate I didn't join the world.
'If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a * fool about it.'

W. C. Fields

Return to “Domination World Lounge”