Banquet Problem (URGENT)

All discussion related to the Domination Worlds should be posted here. This Forum has been reopened for the duration of Domination World 3.
ColdMolder

Banquet Problem (URGENT)

Post by ColdMolder »

Hello,
I wanted to choose Domination, but there is not. I mean in Game World's Selection, so I chose World 1, but it's not about WOrld 1.
Well, I started playing in Domination World, but I have problem and I can't solve it.
I have 5 Hunter's Hut in my village. Researched only once. Now I'm using x10 cards for extra Vension, but I don't get any of it.
I waited 2 hours, but I don't get Vension. I have Carpenter's Workshop as well, but it gives me resources.
So, Hunter's Hut has problem or there is something else that I'm not aware of.
I Turned them off and turned on again, but no point.
Any ideas? I'm wasting my time and cards.
I canceled card, but no point.
Thanks,
Kind Wishes, Cold )
ColdMolder

Re: Banquet Problem (URGENT)

Post by ColdMolder »

Well,
on 10x it doesn't work and it made me waste x10 cards, plus x5.
What the * is going on?
ColdMolder

Post by ColdMolder »

I tested and I see.
It's working when you don't use cards. I mean banquetings give resources when you don't have cards.
Or you can use x3 cards as maximum. Once you use x5 or x10 problems appear and you won't get resources as you must.
You get very small amount of resources maximum 80 or you don't get anything at all.
Such a shame that I lost lots of resources today, because of this bug.
Biotot

Post by Biotot »

Forgive the obvious questions, but they should be asked:
Do you have villagers working the Hunters huts?
Do you have the hall capacity to hold more?
On the hunters hut window did it say they produced 10x the normal amount of venison and you just didn't get any, or did it say they produced 0?

This made me pretty curious, and I'm somewhat worried I wasted a number of production cards especially if the bug isn't limited to venison
They tried to excom 5 people
A sane person wouldn't do maintenance on 30 villages and continue to call it fun. W6, now farmville for all.

Return to “Domination World Lounge”