It is currently Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:12 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 suggestions for new Domination World 

Post suggestions for new Domination World
These are the following suggestions:

1) keep the length of the world for 30 days as it will generate more interest
2) Allow players to have sitter which can be a faction member to take care of your interests while you are offline: It will work like this --- if suppose some player knows that he will be offline for certain duration or couple of days he can appoint a sitter who will have all the rights as player to play in his absence. The sitter gains permission through a ingame email. The player when he comes back will remove sitter and he again gains control. limit can be imposed on how long can a player be gone etc or how many player accounts you can sit at a time.
3) Suppose i receive support from some other player at the moment I cannot use them to attack players but if it is allowed it will increase the fun and strike capabilities of players
4) Allow for Guerrilla warfare where tactics is more important then sheer number of troops or brute force. This will make things interesting as players will need to think of different ways of war rather than linear way of warfare which is used at the moment. There should be separate line of tactics that can learned to master guerrilla warfare.
5) Now this is a very dramatic suggestion but may help to gain many more casual gamers where a world can be started where you are not allowed to login say for more than 2 hours each day. This will ensure more level playing field for all the players

Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:17 am

Post Re: suggestions for new Domination World
chanakya1 wrote:
These are the following suggestions:

2) Allow players to have sitter which can be a faction member to take care of your interests while you are offline: It will work like this --- if suppose some player knows that he will be offline for certain duration or couple of days he can appoint a sitter who will have all the rights as player to play in his absence. The sitter gains permission through a ingame email. The player when he comes back will remove sitter and he again gains control. limit can be imposed on how long can a player be gone etc or how many player accounts you can sit at a time.

Accounts would be shared 24/7 if this was the case.

chanakya1 wrote:
5) Now this is a very dramatic suggestion but may help to gain many more casual gamers where a world can be started where you are not allowed to login say for more than 2 hours each day. This will ensure more level playing field for all the players

I don't see that happening as time lost is money lost

Your remainding suggestions could be interesting if implemented correctly.

ImageImage

Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:21 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]