Prize Feedback

All discussion related to the Domination Worlds should be posted here. This Forum has been reopened for the duration of Domination World 3.
Odin29

Re: Prize Feedback

Post by Odin29 »

meatball2k wrote:I havent played the domination server but again I agree with everything Odin said, only problems I can see is that 9 factions can form a super house and claim 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize and demolish everyone else. I have not played the world though so not sure how competetive it is and if super powers can be formed as erasily as they do in uk servers.

Still though big thumbs up to the idea :-)

Well, if 3 houses are allied and trying to claim 1st 2nd and 3rd, then they'd be sharing their land, which means that enemy house(s) would have a much easier time keeping pace, especially if the glory reward from quests was removed.
thekpd

Post by thekpd »

The jokes on all of you :lol: No one else realized this whole "domination" world was just a cash grab? lmao... Firefly sure did fool you guys good.
Teutons

Post by Teutons »

thekpd wrote:The jokes on all of you :lol: No one else realized this whole "domination" world was just a cash grab? lmao... Firefly sure did fool you guys good.

huh? most experienced players know, just as the regular worlds are cash cows, which is fine, I have no problem having to pay for play, but, I don't see how we're "fooled' simply b/c we're giving feedback to the SHK Mods on how to improve future Domination Worlds.
Odin29

Post by Odin29 »

Teutons wrote:
thekpd wrote:The jokes on all of you :lol: No one else realized this whole "domination" world was just a cash grab? lmao... Firefly sure did fool you guys good.

huh? most experienced players know, just as the regular worlds are cash cows, which is fine, I have no problem having to pay for play, but, I don't see how we're "fooled' simply b/c we're giving feedback to the SHK Mods on how to improve future Domination Worlds.
Yea I have to agree with you. Giving feedback on how to attract more people to the world, thus making it a better cash cow, doesn't exactly constitute as "jokes on us" especially since I haven't spent money on this game other than to get premium play :D.
JustLoveInHate

Post by JustLoveInHate »

Please Guys, it is our mistake!!!!!!
in domination world Firefly's aim was to earn = 1.000.000,1 $
But they earned = 1.000.000,0 $
So; The prizes are low and unfair... forgive us Firefly , it is your players mistake and no problem for you...
DarkTorren

Post by DarkTorren »

These are good suggestions from the community and I hope the developers take the feedback on board.

The prize size and structure definitely needs some work. I think there also needs to be some consideration given to those leader boards which are too easily manipulated - like guys pillaging goods or capping villages back and forth as a way of climbing the rankings artificially. It is hard to police things like this that are outside of the "spirit of the game" but maybe other leaderboards could be introduced instead that aren't so easily manipulated. Most blessings/inquisitions anyone ? Most votes influenced ?

I also think the influence-able counties and the use of politics cards makes this a more obvious pay-to-win type game. Personally I'd remove the politics cards from Domination world enitrely.

Overall though, if you can get past these issues then the Domination world has been good fun for players wanting to take their game to the next level.
Akeepsache

Post by Akeepsache »

0ct4ne if you do ever get to talk with one of these developer guys can you knock em on the head with something small like a planet as they dont seem to be taking a blind bit of notice to what the players like /dislike about the game..* most have stayed on 6 months to a year longer than they wanted to just to see some great new updates (1 flag card) before leaving and returning a year or so later to see and hear the new players saying the exact same bad things that many had already busted ffly about many many times over.

As for the "reward" i must say that is far from a reward and the developers have been far from the mark of handing out correct rewards and improving the game all round for quite some time now.
also played for a few years and players big and small all have said the same things about how much better the game could and should be

army packs with no army in them (scouts and scaverging dont fire from my walls or blow down others), fairness for those who cannot play many cards for 1 reason or another (limiting per type in play or something along those lines/ or a world with a set card play), joining worlds in other ages with no way of competing in fp (as it is you want players to join a aged world and research fp ..for what purpose..everyone else has years and years worth) ..the first 2 i mentioned the members of the game have been asking for well over 2 years ..but we all got a new boarder on a report,crown prices went up,players went down so they looked for more mmm ill say players so opened up other countrys worlds so they could give us the story about how good domination would be and who & how would get rewards..(what they retracted and changed soon after the world opened i may add).

and please be honest firefly..just how many of those flag cards have been traded in for since there release as i want to meet the drunken person who pressed for it or is it just another spam card for you to dump in someones rare packet..(im sure they will be so chuffed).
so yea overall opinion of the reward is that its very very poor for a world that players were needed to spend on in order to get the reward..basically you give us 100 quid and we will want you to play this for 100 days for a chance of getting a 50-60 quid reward..(and when i say 100 quid theres at least 10 players that easily do that in a day or week just for fun so watching you and your 100 quid budget lasting you over 100 days would be farcicle to say the least and you truly think you would be in the top 10 for it. there ya go i cant be clearer on just how inapt that reward is

i would try and end on a high with the fact of no interdicton in a world is a great idea and love it..just a shame i know its been at very little cost to make this change and has reaped huge benefits for the game makers rather than its players yet again..

keeps
Tarz74

Post by Tarz74 »

I agree with the others, its a foolish prize for such hard work.So what if your a heavy carder to make it to the top of the leader boards, that's the reason why you have cards in the game.. SHK makes lots of money and carders hold there rightful position in the top 10 of the leadersboards.

You should either change the prize packs to a much much larger benefit for the new world or at least have a player able to win top 10 rewards in each of the category's that they have, why only limit it to 1 win per player. That means the winning out gets crap for all the hard work that they put in.

Thanks for your time and consideration, world ends in roughly 9 days and hopefully firefly can reconsider.........
PrimaDonnita

Post by PrimaDonnita »

I have to say, as someone who doesn't spend a lot of money on this game, I still think the reward is sub-par. Considering the nature of this world, there is no farming, there is no sitting under ID or VM crap. These players have played 90 days straight at a grueling pace. 30 card packs? It is a bit of an insult. Also, excluding from multiple prizes, that just takes away from the incentive to be the best. Just becasue you are in winning house you get no recognition for topping the leaderboards? Crap. I feel it just an excuse not to pay out more rewards. I may not have spent a ton but I know people who did, and a lot of other players feel the same. For a world like this, the reward needs to be better.
0ct4ne

Post by 0ct4ne »

I could agree with that David. It just seems like we all could have just spent money, or in the case of the remaining losers* cheat out way to the top of the leaderboards by abusing the game mechanics and receive the same prize minus the shield charge.

Return to “Domination World Lounge”