Prize Feedback

All discussion related to the Domination Worlds should be posted here. This Forum has been reopened for the duration of Domination World 3.
masonjorgan

Re: Prize Feedback

Post by masonjorgan »

as someone that pays to play...the fact that no premium tokens were involved in this such grand prize! premium is what a lot of us invest in across many worlds and that is a month to month cost even if you buy them in bulk...in my opinion that is the bigger slap in the face..i don't need a eureka i have them lol i need game time as that too me is the better prize and more important to playing this game and being competitive
thats my take and i am sticking too it these prizes for such a tough server are weak the end

Sir Mason
Akeepsache

Post by Akeepsache »

i think ff should reward themselves a pat on the back for making such a shambles of the launch of the euro.maybe some new servers and staff wont not go a miss neither..clearly the players money is not being spent here either so cmon ff you print ya own cash/cards theres no reason for this to happen.
poor servers,poor rewards,poor allround and...
we should also all write and say sorry for it being our fault for "jamming" up there servers as ya know it wont be theirs .."they spent thousands investing for our benefit" ..oh a pig with wings well i never..
details113

Post by details113 »

I don't were to post this to get help.... I did't get a prize in the domination world or I don't know how to get it... I was in the top ten on the leader board (9 Banqueter)...
Gorgameth

Post by Gorgameth »

Weren't we also supposed to get a special unique shield charge?
dsds212011

Post by dsds212011 »

The prize was great! For a player who hasn't spent a dime, I got a lot of cards that i would never been lucky enough to get. Yes I am a little upset there is no premium token.

Oh yes and I didn't farm the whole time, but farming was fun too. Protecting my orchards against greedy non English speakers. I had to use the only language they understood, Force!

Return to “Domination World Lounge”