It is currently Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:18 am

Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Prize Feedback 

Post Re: Prize Feedback
I could agree with that David. It just seems like we all could have just spent money, or in the case of the remaining losers* cheat out way to the top of the leaderboards by abusing the game mechanics and receive the same prize minus the shield charge.

Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:24 am

as someone that pays to play...the fact that no premium tokens were involved in this such grand prize! premium is what a lot of us invest in across many worlds and that is a month to month cost even if you buy them in bulk...in my opinion that is the bigger slap in the face..i don't need a eureka i have them lol i need game time as that too me is the better prize and more important to playing this game and being competitive
thats my take and i am sticking too it these prizes for such a tough server are weak the end

Sir Mason

Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:19 pm

i think ff should reward themselves a pat on the back for making such a shambles of the launch of the euro.maybe some new servers and staff wont not go a miss neither..clearly the players money is not being spent here either so cmon ff you print ya own cash/cards theres no reason for this to happen.
poor servers,poor rewards,poor allround and...
we should also all write and say sorry for it being our fault for "jamming" up there servers as ya know it wont be theirs .."they spent thousands investing for our benefit" ..oh a pig with wings well i never..

Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:07 am

I don't were to post this to get help.... I did't get a prize in the domination world or I don't know how to get it... I was in the top ten on the leader board (9 Banqueter)...

Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:57 pm

Am I mistaken in thinking that the "Nobles" prize is a surprise? I didn't know there would be recognition for being a duke. I had the honor to be a duke but was holding back on ranking. Any way to still get credit for that?

Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:38 pm

shkbuilder wrote:
Am I mistaken in thinking that the "Nobles" prize is a surprise? I didn't know there would be recognition for being a duke. I had the honor to be a duke but was holding back on ranking. Any way to still get credit for that?

Unfortunately, no.

ImageImage

Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:11 pm
Profile WWW

Weren't we also supposed to get a special unique shield charge?

Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:27 am

From the Wiki: (http://help.strongholdkingdoms.com/inde ... tion_World)

Quote:
All members of the winning House at the end of the World will receive a Unique Platinum Card Pack with rare cards for all players in the winning House, in addition to multiple Ultimate, Super and Random Card Packs.

It doesn't mention a CoA charge.

ImageImage

Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:44 am
Profile WWW

The prize was great! For a player who hasn't spent a dime, I got a lot of cards that i would never been lucky enough to get. Yes I am a little upset there is no premium token.

Oh yes and I didn't farm the whole time, but farming was fun too. Protecting my orchards against greedy non English speakers. I had to use the only language they understood, Force!

Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3