Increase the number of houses or faction limits!

All discussion related to the Domination Worlds should be posted here. This Forum has been reopened for the duration of Domination World 3.
The Immortal King

Re: Increase the number of houses or faction limits!

Post by The Immortal King »

I wish it was more around five or six factions :/
Fatal

Post by Fatal »

It's good as it is. Trust me, current houses are filled with carders that jumped in first and people that they took in without sticking to any standarts(local noobs). Once majority of people rank to knight+ and will be able to raze other players and vote in counties, map colours will change and houses will be taken over by better players.
Left you 7.05.2014

Unbreakable feral spirit
kwud

Post by kwud »

Fatal wrote:It's good as it is. Trust me, current houses are filled with carders that jumped in first and people that they took in without sticking to any standarts(local noobs). Once majority of people rank to knight+ and will be able to raze other players and vote in counties, map colours will change and houses will be taken over by better players.
Fatal has a point, no need to worry in the beginning, everyone has to sleep sometime and if you are a good player room will be made for you where you want to be.
also i think it was intended to have lower limits of houses and factions to encourage warfare, you have to raze someone and reset them so much that they leave their house, to get their house:P seems entertaining to me
Teutons

Post by Teutons »

increase the faction members cap limit back to 40 then if they only allow 3 factions p/house!
Auruby

Post by Auruby »

The game world population dropped faster with this stupid rule.

Increase the # of Houses available, and give each one bonuses, some to farming, others to industry, others to military, others to monking etc...Customize it more.

Above all, monitor them so one group does not "Hijack" all the houses, like Damage Incorporated did to ruin this world.
PsychoticUK

Post by PsychoticUK »

I don't see why an increase in faction/house size is needed, considering 3 factions = 2 houses, so 6 factions = everyone dog-piling for the prizes.

kind of funny H6 only held 4 countries and have conquered 3 in Ireland, compared to H16 who only controlled 4 and the whole south of England joined them (H10, H12) and now H17 has flipped.

Return to “Domination World Lounge”