premium tokens for all worlds

All discussion related to the Domination Worlds should be posted here. This Forum has been reopened for the duration of Domination World 3.
underthunder

premium tokens for all worlds

Post by underthunder »

seems to me that all worlds would be more lively if premium tokens when in use included all worlds...and maybe people would actually feel more better about spending cards on different worlds if they had their premium token working on the world they play on...id like to spend more time playing on domination world and other worlds i have going...but it just dont make sense to spend much time on them if i have to buy premium token for every world..an i certainly wont spend any cards on any worlds i dont have premium token on...that would just cost way too much
...maybe its in FF better interest to consider premium tokens to cover all worlds...just an idea to get the game more happening ))
...also im thinkin there is too many worlds right now...the players are way to spread out...i remember when i started on world 7 the global chat was mostly busy all the time...but now i notice that domination world global chat is almost quiet already...global chat used to be a place where u could get hints of whats going on in the world
Odin29

Re: premium tokens for all worlds

Post by Odin29 »

Agreed! Please make this happen :)

Return to “Domination World Lounge”