Final Age Prizes

World 1 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
DeadBoy

Re: Final Age Prizes

Post by DeadBoy »

Enduro wrote: BTW, correct me guys if I am wrong, but there are 3 other old bronze prize worlds left:
W2
W7
W1 (where it all began!)
Lord Alacrity can you respond to this claim?
fatcobra

Post by fatcobra »

i am glad we finally got a response from firefly was starting too wonder if anyone was monitoring this thing

i expect it to be like they stated in a post that they removed that any world in age 5 from April 2017 gets the original bronze prize
CJ0210

Post by CJ0210 »

No reply from Firefly at all, right?
They don't even post any comment...what a bunch of liars
Kralj Luka

Post by Kralj Luka »

DeadBoy wrote:
Enduro wrote: BTW, correct me guys if I am wrong, but there are 3 other old bronze prize worlds left:
W2
W7
W1 (where it all began!)
Lord Alacrity can you respond to this claim?
fatcobra

Post by fatcobra »

the reply is above their just not Honouring what they have said well so far they said Tuesday its Tuesday and still no prize
DeadBoy

Post by DeadBoy »

I started a thread like this after W8 ended and the same thing happened, its happened after the closing of most of the worlds now. I was asking for some explanation as to why it happens, is it dishonesty, is it a mistake? I asked genuinely if they could find it helpful to be clear and publish a list of the worlds that qualified for the legacy bronze prize, just to confirm what most players already know. The thread was promptly blocked by admin. It was very strange to be honest. I'm also confused why they have deleted past posts explaining that worlds in the 5th age in April 2017 still qualify. Why would they delete them if not to try to backtrack? As someone who has played since 2012 and invested plenty of money and time into the game I am very uncomfortable with the way FF are dealing with this issue. These prizes were invented to appease players who didn't even want the worlds to end. Please do the right thing and be honest and open with your player base FireFly.

fatcobra wrote:the reply is above their just not Honouring what they have said well so far they said Tuesday its Tuesday and still no prize
Lord Alacrity said it had to be done "manually"
I think they are sending the card points one at a time.
fatcobra

Post by fatcobra »

Thank you firefly for correcting a wrong i hope you don't this mistake next time around :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Cathz

Post by Cathz »

thanks, guys :)
DeadBoy

Post by DeadBoy »

Its like this a new quest for SHK each world.

Prosecutor 8 - Prove that FF gave the wrong end world prize.

It gets harder each world. :lol:
trickthat

Post by trickthat »

I believe several of the older worlds that are not England based also qualify but stronghold won't tell us honestly and so we will have to complain every time a server ends....

Return to “USA World 1 Lounge (Closed)”