HTML Returned Error

World 1 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
TxGreenthumb

HTML Returned Error

Post by TxGreenthumb »

USA World 1 is not loading for Me. I can log in but when I attempt to launch, partway through I get a full screen pop-up with a bunch of HTML jibber-jabber that starts with:
"System.Runtime.Remoting.RemotingException:
A RemoteException has occurred, html was returned!"

It won't let Me copy & paste, and it's a full page to try and type in here... Any help?
snoweagle

Re: HTML Returned Error

Post by snoweagle »

I agree with my officer TxGreenThumb. When I let it go through the last time it said I don't have anything and I'm a village idiot. If you know my name I am rated number one in the USA world one. I just got 50 million honor points and went up another rank in crown prince to 9. And then I have 19 fully developed villages, etc. etc. and I have nothing. What the beep going on? We need answers.

snoweagle and snowkat

generals of Honorable Farmers
TxGreenthumb

Post by TxGreenthumb »

Found this thread in the Technical support section:

http://forum.strongholdkingdoms.com/vie ... 96&t=28654

Basically it says "We're on it!" 8-)
snoweagle

Post by snoweagle »

We did get in this time and then the screen came up and the first line said:

System. Return. Remoting Exception:

That is as far as we got. We clicked on the leadership board and all it said was getting data.

Thank you TxGreenThumb and thank you techniens for working on it.
Renegade1959

Post by Renegade1959 »

These people from Firefly are lieing sacks of crap. Login screen says "All game worlds are online & available" but every time I try to login I get a "remoting exception" error I wouldn't be so angry but I was running an Inquisition Card which now is useless due to not being able to get back into the game plus I can't ID my villages to protect them. If I lose just one village due to Firefly's crappy server, I'll be quitting the game. I'll log in once a week to delete the remaining villages.
Attachments
09-14-14 Login Screen Saying All Worlds Online.jpg
09-14-14 Login Screen Saying All Worlds Online.jpg (218.21 KiB) Viewed 4935 times
09-14-14 Exception Error Notice Received Each Time Trying To Login.jpg
09-14-14 Exception Error Notice Received Each Time Trying To Login.jpg (387.01 KiB) Viewed 4939 times
TxGreenthumb

Post by TxGreenthumb »

:shock:
A support company that doesn't want You to know when it's servers aren't running right?!?

SHOCKED! :shock:
SHOCKED I AM! :shock:

I think the only 2 things that would shock me more would

1) a support company that actually admits to issues/errors/etc :lol:

2) a lightening bolt... which i probably have a better chance of encountering :mrgreen:
jsquared1443

Post by jsquared1443 »

Seems to be a USA1 problem as I can log on to USA2, Europe, W7. Shame really because I'm at war.
ginsengsamurai

Post by ginsengsamurai »

First it was problems logging into the House 14 TS3 (which I know has nothing to do with FF) and now, the Remote Exception error. I tellz ya! It's the House 2 curse! ;)

@Renegade1959, the server is most likely online. It's just that some people can't get on due to high amounts of traffic on that server. Also, if you're a part of House 2, can you just give us those villages instead? ;)
cromero1

Post by cromero1 »

Cant log in to USA 1, but I can log into other worlds. Whats going on? Many people want to pillage me and take my chickens. Help
GaileronPrime

Post by GaileronPrime »

Wish I had come here first. I spent hours running anti-virus and malware programs. Then I did 3 separate system restores.

Finally broke out my old computer and loaded Kingdoms into it and had the same problem so I finally realized the problem wasn't on my end of the connection.

Very disappointed by the lack of information.

On another bad note, the forum keeps logging me out before I send this post.

Return to “USA World 1 Lounge (Closed)”