72 hours Ban

Lounge to discuss USA World 1.
Voltair

Re: 72 hours Ban

Post by Voltair » Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:33 pm

It's one account per game world.
1. Players accounts use

Players may not have more than one account per game world.

There will be no compensation to account damage caused by another player logging into your account, regardless of how the password is obtained.

Players must never send unsolicited mails asking for another player's login details. Any unsolicited mails of this nature should be reported using the "Report This Mail" function.

Firefly team members will never ask for you password. If anyone claiming to be a Firefly team member asks for your password, don’t give it to them and report them immediately.

The email account used to register the account must be under the exclusive control of the player registering the account.
If a temporary ban was placed on your account IcarusPT then it's likely your account was reported for some reason and under investigation. If nothing comes to light then the account will be returned to you.

Usually most players are complaining that support are not pro-active in stamping out cheaters and/or investigating accounts. You've just confirmed that contrary to what most players believe accounts are investigated. I guess Firefly is damned if they do and damned if they don't!

meatball2k

Post by meatball2k » Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:18 am

i would like to ask a question about bans.

if a player is reported by more then 1 person are they automatically banned for 72hrs, I heard a rumour this can be used as a tactic in war but just wondering if you knew if FF just banned straight of the bat or actually checked before they investigate a player.

meatball2k

Post by meatball2k » Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:19 am

p.s I heard this information from yeoman named busty blonde :-)

Wizard

Post by Wizard » Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:27 am

Personally I tend to not believe any story someone who got banned for cheating has to defend themselves. Cheaters will lie about it so why would their stories be true. I would have more respect of a cheater getting caught and admitting he cheats because it is the case than anyone pretending they didn't when in fact they have.

Return to “USA World 1 Lounge”