SOS is ruining world after world

World 1 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
Priest Guardian

Re: SOS is ruining world after world

Post by Priest Guardian »

Such a claim of dominating power over all new worlds simply is not true

World 9 has just finished its first glory round. S.O.S and D.I are not the power players you speak of there.

With 9000+ players and a global map shared by several houses, those 2 mentioned here are not yet in the light you speak of
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

I don't know if there official di and SOS factions in w9 the players are not the big players anyway so maybe trainees looking to build up the franchise by adding to it in w9, just a thought
Priest Guardian

Post by Priest Guardian »

meatball2k wrote:I don't know if there official di and SOS factions in w9 the players are not the big players anyway so maybe trainees looking to build up the franchise by adding to it in w9, just a thought
So you agree, the statement that those 2 faction have ruined "ALL" new worlds is incorrect
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
Homeless_Ninja99

Post by Homeless_Ninja99 »

ive been racking my brain trying to find a a way to explain how DI isnt Good, i can seem to find one...
BattleToad Pride Mata Faka
dobbles81

Post by dobbles81 »

Priest Guardian wrote:Such a claim of dominating power over all new worlds simply is not true

World 9 has just finished its first glory round. S.O.S and D.I are not the power players you speak of there.

With 9000+ players and a global map shared by several houses, those 2 mentioned here are not yet in the light you speak of
thats because no one cares about w9. all the real players are in europe or waiting for dom2.

sure that technically means they dont ruin ALL worlds, just the ones they join!
IsmalDovisally

Post by IsmalDovisally »

Di is strong faction ? LOOL
Greygamer

Post by Greygamer »

dobbles81 wrote: thats because no one cares about w9. all the real players are in europe or waiting for dom2.

sure that technically means they dont ruin ALL worlds, just the ones they join!
Why wasn't I consulted in the survey of players on W9 about if they care or not?
JayJayCashFlow

Post by JayJayCashFlow »

I guess you all havent noticed but there is a huge rebellion against SOS right now. Maybe instead of acting like they are unbeatable because you lost a few villages to them you should join the fight. I have fought for and against SOS and am happy to say that when they do win they deserve to win. Most of the SOS members are very humble and made their best effort to actually keep age 1 alive in usa 1. SOS doesnt ruin worlds, the people who refuse to fight them because they are afraid to lose are.
-JayJayCashFlow,
Current enemy of SOS,
Former member of SOS,
and the capturer of villages near you.
Gotchadude

Post by Gotchadude »

LOL how's the huge rebellion going??? The rebellion he speaks of is almost dead.. just a couple more factions worth of people. Good try though, I see your taking H6 propaganda tactics from EU. Almost was good
Macon3

Post by Macon3 »

the Russians seem to be doing well against sos/di and their allies playing on the European server so far, still early n age 1 though.

Return to “USA World 1 Lounge (Closed)”