PLEASE HELP moved now i have no turrets

Lounge to discuss USA World 1.
Furyia

Post by Furyia » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:58 pm

i was in south ga. i abandoned that city an started over in north ga. but now i dont have any turrets i dont want to start all over but from what i can see its the only option PLEASE HELP

Furyia

Post by Furyia » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:07 pm

usa 1 server i was in south GA i abandoned that city and started over in north GA but now i have no turrets i really don't want to start over but from the research ive done it looks like i may have too i still have a day and a half protection

MechJosh0

Re: PLEASE HELP moved now i have no turrets

Post by MechJosh0 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:19 pm

Not only do you need to have the defence structure research, but the parish your village belongs to must also have at least a level 1 turret maker.
Turrets are special towers which contain automatically-firing archers which cannot be killed by attacking troops. These may be placed around the castle; however, unlike other towers, archers may not be placed on top of them. To stop a turret firing, it must be destroyed. Turrets require stone from the stockpile to build. The base cost of a Turret is 2,000 stone.
To build turrets in village and capital castles, a Turret Maker Level 1 must be built in the Parish Capital. The number of turrets which may be placed in a castle can be increased by upgrading the turret maker.
Turrets are 2x2 tiles in size.
http://help.strongholdkingdoms.com/inde ... Structures
Need help with timing your attacks? http://forum.strongholdkingdoms.com/vie ... 93&t=27479

DavidSpy

Post by DavidSpy » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:23 pm

You don't need any research to build Turrets; the corresponding guild needs to be built and upgraded in your local parish to grant you access to said Turrets. This is the reason you often see newb castles all decked out with 10 Turrets and little else. :D

P.S. Don't post the same question to multiple forums.
Questions? You should join my Discord group
Helpful SHK Sites: SHK Advanced Guide | SHK Strategy
Check out my Stronghold Kingdoms tutorials on YouTube | RazingHell

ImageImage

JayJayCashFlow

Post by JayJayCashFlow » Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:34 pm

GA probably isnt the best place for a new player, as it is like the last one of the war zones on the server

MechJosh0

Post by MechJosh0 » Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:23 am

DavidSpy wrote:You don't need any research to build Turrets
Oops, my fault. Thanks for correcting me.
Need help with timing your attacks? http://forum.strongholdkingdoms.com/vie ... 93&t=27479

Return to “USA World 1 Lounge”