It is currently Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:50 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Un just Ban 

Post Un just Ban
I got a 24 hour ban yesterday for logging on a friends acct that is a lie we all play from the same ip i tried to talk about this with a mod we even sent a pic of us with the 3 comps and got blown off i tried to ask to speak to someone higher up and got blown off i was told something about tos but the tos says if i buy a token there will be no issues now i lost two towns because of this and going to lose more this is unfair and wrong me and few of my buddys have givin 1000's to this game and sure does strange the mod that i talked to lives where the ppl i am not cool with are, a long with 5 mins after being ban the other teams starts monking my towns after days with no excom this was a shady deal and someone is cheating

Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:23 am

Post Re: Un just Ban
Happens all the time, someone suspects you're using multiple accounts and reports you, admins will block your account while they look into it.

By no means does FF staff pick sides with houses/factions or what have you....

Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:21 am

I agree they do not take sides.

The issue is people are grouping up and reporting someone. That person is not doing anything wrong but gets a ban while it is being checked out. The reporters know what is going to be done so they keep a eye out for inactive and then raze / cap the person who is sitting and waiting for FF to prove they did not break any rules. The system is being used against player that are not breaking rules by those that are.

Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:03 pm

l3lazin wrote:
i tried to talk about this with a mod we even sent a pic of us with the 3 comps and got blown off

Moderators cannot account ban anyone, if a moderator made such claims you should report him to support (https://support.strongholdkingdoms.com/)

Moderators are unpaid volunteer users who play the game and keep discussions civil in global chat and the forums, they can kick/temp ban players from the ingame chat but nothing more.
Administrators are paid employees of Firefly who do not play the game, they have the ability to block accounts and are who you deal with when directed to support.
l3lazin wrote:
sure does strange the mod that i talked to lives where the ppl i am not cool with are

How do you know for sure where anyone in the game lives, are you stalking them? Just because they have villages in the USA world and are from the US doesn't mean they live in that area. Just because I say I'm from WI doesn't mean I'm telling the truth.

ImageImage

Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:18 pm
Profile WWW

this is because of your own stupidity.

if you had just lodged a ticket and left it alone you would not have lost as much.

it only seems shady because that is what you want to see.

moderators play the game, they have no bearing on whether or not you get banned. that's all on you and the administrators.

if you were stupid enough to talk to a moderator who happened to be on your enemies side about being banned for 24 hours then you deserve to lose your villages and be excommunicated.

Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:12 pm

Most moderators will put their moderating duties above that of their House, while some information might be disclosed (such as your game times) when you contact a moderator in an enemy house there is little else involuntarily given away and the better moderators won't share that disclosure with their faction anyway.

You should always feel free to contact moderators for advice regardless of political alignment. That is what we are here for, we will point you in the right direction for prompt support or scintillating answers to even the most basic of questions ;)

ImageImage

Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:18 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]