It is currently Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Faction Advice (H9 - H19 in the North West) 

Post Faction Advice (H9 - H19 in the North West)
Dear all, I just wanted to ask for some advice on how to proceed next because I think its time I pick a faction. I am currently residing in North Idaho (in game ^_^ ) and North Idaho is controlled by H9. However, the rest of the North West is controlled by H15 and it seems like they're at war with each other (I might be wrong).

Right now, I would ideally love to join an H9 faction because my liege lord is from that house and he's been absolutely amazing to me thus far in this game and really helped me out (he's the steward of my parish as well). So ideally I want to remain in the same house as my LL.
But I'm afraid I might be a little too small to join H9 and I also don't like the idea of staying without a faction for most of my game time :/

So what I need advice on is this: what should I do at this point about my potential faction? Should I try and apply for an H9 faction right now (and most probably get rejected) or should I wait it out a while longer till I grow bigger to apply? Is it advisable to wait this long without a faction?

If I should apply for H9 right now, do you guys have any H9 faction (in the North West) that would recommend me to apply to?

Thank you all so much in advance and I truly appreciate any feedback you guys can give me :)

Last edited by TAEHSAEN on Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:52 pm

Post Re: Faction Advice (H9 - H19 in the North West)
Last time I checked I thought H9 and H19 are allies. It's most likely they're not at war, but just rearranging village ownership for what ever reason they may. I would join H9 if your LL is in it, and in war just being his vassal could draw attention from his enemies anyways, regardless of whether or not you're a member of H9.

Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:26 pm

Calvin Ianthius wrote:
Last time I checked I thought H9 and H19 are allies. It's most likely they're not at war, but just rearranging village ownership for what ever reason they may. I would join H9 if your LL is in it, and in war just being his vassal could draw attention from his enemies anyways, regardless of whether or not you're a member of H9.

Thanks for the reply. That was my bad, I meant H9 is at war with H15 (not H19) I edited the original post.

Yeah I will try looking around and see if any faction is willing to take me in. The reason I'm bringing this up now is because the game is becoming a little slow without belonging to a faction and all..

Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:31 pm

Hi

- We (house 9/19) are one and the same house.
- house 15 and we have peace.
- North West is the kingdom from house 15 only the county North Idaho and the Provinz Idaho is our (house 9/19)

Contact in game our generals kendad ore hardcourt, both faction have al lot of players in your near.

gl & hf
SteLo
Marshall hosue 9/19

Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]