The Celtic Warband recruting and looking for ally''s

World 1 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
King Stannis

The Celtic Warband recruting and looking for ally''s

Post by King Stannis »

Hi everyone I'm King Stannis general of The Celtic Warband and marshal of h18 'The Sinners'. My faction is currently recruting neutral players in the regions Kansas, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Colorado, North New Mexico and North Texas. We are at peace with everyone and have some allied factions ( Fluffy Dice Neutrals1 , Vangaurd"h17" and all h18 factions) allied with house H6. Anybody intrested as player or faction send me a message in game. Factions who want to be ally's send a message in game or post here.

Greets King Stannis
Lord Darko900

Re: The Celtic Warband recruting and looking for ally''s

Post by Lord Darko900 »

h6 what happened to h6 till now ??? i was with h6 at the start of the world but my account got banned so i just rejoined world 2
Yoooooooooo
King Stannis

Post by King Stannis »

they lost all country's/county's/provinces
Lord Darko900

Post by Lord Darko900 »

big loses they had a lot at the start but i knew this will happen as that faction SOS something i don't remember their house the house which controlled Texas at the start they were heavy carders and i was in a faction in h6 which 9 of our members never played SHK that is the wrong thing accepting everyone
Yoooooooooo
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Yeah carders vs non carders equals non carders being destroyed. It's all about the money hunny, the pauper will always be on back foot when your playing against people who can throw endless cash at the game.

Massive potential but to many players who just want to win by latching onto the carders and enjoying the ride which means the houses who don't have big carders will never win in long run. Fact not fiction.

W5,6,8 and USA all went the same way. W8 is worst world by a mile though
Neukdeh

Post by Neukdeh »

When I think of ally I think of someone you would go to war for... sounds like you are looking for friends with benefits

Friendly Neutral Factions are usually able to hold parishes in the county controlled by the house but since they don't contribute anything to the war effort or defense not sure if anyone would call them allies.

We learned a valuable lesson in our last war that having farmers/neutrals as parish stewards actually hurts our ability to fight or defend ourselves. I noticed neutrals/farmers not fight for control of their parishes when enemy houses were present in their parishes but want their parishes back once the war is over..
King Stannis

Post by King Stannis »

that's not with me I go trough * to make sure my parish stays mine cause I spent more then 1.5 million gold in it :p

Return to “USA World 1 Lounge (Closed)”