Palidan Castles

World 1 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
metroman

Palidan Castles

Post by metroman »

These are great and easy to remove, and I'm thinking they are going to start a lot more drama then the game already has. One in my Faction has already had his removed, and he wants to Raze the player who did it.

But I see they are easy to remove.
Attachments
Paladin.JPG
Paladin.JPG (332.86 KiB) Viewed 2858 times
thekpd

Re: Palidan Castles

Post by thekpd »

wow thats lame...

I too, will be razing anyone who takes out a palidin if I get one in my parish.... plain and simple, I will raze them.
murzilochka

Post by murzilochka »

If the make a quest for those, a lot of people will be queuing to raze me >.< :(
Th3Tux94

Post by Th3Tux94 »

Them are easy to remove because they give no honor. I believe some players destroy them because they have no idea they give no bonus popularity.
Alpha 4 - S.R.B. - Serve the Right and Bold
World 4 - The Assembly - Guardians of the Empire
World 7 - TA Leicestershire - Keepin it Moist
murzilochka

Post by murzilochka »

DavidSpy wrote:Not more than the quest to cap a top 100 points player. :P

Shhhhhh! :shock: :? 8-)
Calvin Ianthius

Post by Calvin Ianthius »

Guardian001 wrote:
Th3Tux94 wrote:Them are easy to remove because they give no honor. I believe some players destroy them because they have no idea they give no bonus popularity.
agreed. A player came online after a week or so, saw the green castle, thought it was gonna give mass honour and wallah! pally destroyed and he got nothing.
Is that what it is? Every time I see a Paladin, it's destroyed within a day, less even.
Calvin Ianthius

USA1

I don't destroy them, some one else does.
Lord Alacrity

Post by Lord Alacrity »

These castles were intended to be rather flimsy. ;) Expect some different and more challenging AI castles soon though!
Calvin Ianthius

Guardian001 wrote: one person destroying them or different individuals? as i said one of my friends destroyed it unknowingly, so it can be that case as well or they are trying to find out what happens if they hit them. Well its still 3-4 days, so very early to say what may happen, but in my area people are leaving them just as i thought...
I don't know who's been destroying them. What I was saying is that I didn't know why every one I saw was being killed, but if people destroy them thinking they'll get honor for it, well, that explains it.
Lord Alacrity wrote:These castles were intended to be rather flimsy. ;) Expect some different and more challenging AI castles soon though!
Cool Beans 8-)
metroman

Post by metroman »

Lord Alacrity wrote:These castles were intended to be rather flimsy. ;) Expect some different and more challenging AI castles soon though!
Excellent, I guess I'll have to delete all my saved AI Attack formations and start saving them again when they arrive. :)

Return to “USA World 1 Lounge (Closed)”