justice brothers

World 1 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
decoy.co

justice brothers

Post by decoy.co »

My parishes used to get flag raided all the time by two texas raiders in h14. They both had "justice" in their names with one being matt and the other tim, iirc. I thought they were at least generals as well. I can't even find their names now. What happened?
decoy.co

Re: justice brothers

Post by decoy.co »

you can change your name?
Unknownhost

Post by Unknownhost »

if your in game name is your irl name, they will allow you to change it.

though google shows tim and matt justice being some kinda wrestlers.....
DekeYoungAtlanta

Post by DekeYoungAtlanta »

I reject "In Game Names" and the anonymity of the internet. I am Deke Young in all my game forms since the middle 1980s. I want my reputation to trancend any single game.

Nor do I need to inflate my self esteem by declaring myself "Awesome_SHK_Player" or "Evil Threatening name that I hope will make other players think twice before attacking me."

- Deke
timjustice

Post by timjustice »

In game names can be changed for certain reasons. Firefly denies most requests though.
decoy.co

Post by decoy.co »

changing names makes it difficult to keep eyes on those that are keeping eyes on you. i hope FF continues to make changing names rare. if not, can i change my name to timjustice?

my son is not allowed to use his rl name or reveal personally identifiable info online. i would give that advice to anyone... even if they have been trading stock since 2005.
timjustice

Post by timjustice »

But nobody is keeping an eye on you....so your paranoia is mis-placed

and you can put in a request with firefly support to have your name changed. They are the ones who will either grant it or deny your request.
Last edited by Anonymous on Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged Double Post
decoy.co

Post by decoy.co »

changing names makes it difficult to keep eyes on those that are keeping eyes on your parish.

is that better? :roll:
decoy.co

Post by decoy.co »

lol@david

yes, every now and then those peasants turn and stare at me on their way to the stockpile. tHeY Are waTcHinG mE!!
Mechawalrus

Post by Mechawalrus »

well i keep tabs on some of foes i have met repeatedly war, look em up every once in while see if their anywhere around plotting nasty schemes

Return to “USA World 1 Lounge (Closed)”