It is currently Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:31 pm



Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 justice brothers 
Author Message

Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:49 pm
Posts: 27
Reply with quote
Post justice brothers
My parishes used to get flag raided all the time by two texas raiders in h14. They both had "justice" in their names with one being matt and the other tim, iirc. I thought they were at least generals as well. I can't even find their names now. What happened?


Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:49 am
Profile

Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:20 pm
Posts: 42
Reply with quote
Post Re: justice brothers
dunno about tim justice about matt justice changed his name. matt justice is HM of H14.


Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:04 am
Profile

Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:49 pm
Posts: 27
Reply with quote
Post Re: justice brothers
you can change your name?


Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:33 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:08 am
Posts: 7163
Location: WI, USA
Reply with quote
Post Re: justice brothers
decoy.co wrote:
you can change your name?


Firefly will if the name is deemed inappropriate.

_________________
Questions? You should join my Discord group
Helpful SHK Sites: SHK Advanced Guide | SHK Strategy
Check out my Stronghold Kingdoms tutorials on YouTube | RazingHell

ImageImage


Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:50 am
Profile WWW

Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:10 am
Posts: 258
Reply with quote
Post Re: justice brothers
if your in game name is your irl name, they will allow you to change it.




though google shows tim and matt justice being some kinda wrestlers.....


Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:32 am
Profile

Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:13 am
Posts: 568
Reply with quote
Post Re: justice brothers
DavidSpy wrote:
decoy.co wrote:
you can change your name?


Firefly will if the name is deemed inappropriate.

so the irl name of a player is inappropriate?

_________________
Active on USA 2
Proud free player


Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:37 pm
Profile

Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:18 pm
Posts: 987
Reply with quote
Post Re: justice brothers
I reject "In Game Names" and the anonymity of the internet. I am Deke Young in all my game forms since the middle 1980s. I want my reputation to trancend any single game.

Nor do I need to inflate my self esteem by declaring myself "Awesome_SHK_Player" or "Evil Threatening name that I hope will make other players think twice before attacking me."

- Deke


Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:51 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:08 am
Posts: 7163
Location: WI, USA
Reply with quote
Post Re: justice brothers
Guardian001 wrote:
DavidSpy wrote:
decoy.co wrote:
you can change your name?


Firefly will if the name is deemed inappropriate.

so the irl name of a player is inappropriate?


I'm guessing this one is somewhat up to the player. Firefly could not know that was the player's rl name; matt most likely did not know that whatever name you chose was permanent and after realizing that he requested it be changed.

DekeYoungAtlanta wrote:
I reject "In Game Names" and the anonymity of the internet. I am Deke Young in all my game forms since the middle 1980s. I want my reputation to trancend any single game.

Nor do I need to inflate my self esteem by declaring myself "Awesome_SHK_Player" or "Evil Threatening name that I hope will make other players think twice before attacking me."

- Deke


The problem with this is there are some really immature players out there and if you annoy them in a game they may actually find ways to threaten or harass you irl if you use your real name. It's truly unfortunate and not very sporting at all (considering it's just a game) but that's the world we live in.

_________________
Questions? You should join my Discord group
Helpful SHK Sites: SHK Advanced Guide | SHK Strategy
Check out my Stronghold Kingdoms tutorials on YouTube | RazingHell

ImageImage


Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:39 pm
Profile WWW

Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:13 am
Posts: 568
Reply with quote
Post Re: justice brothers
DavidSpy wrote:
I'm guessing this one is somewhat up to the player. Firefly could not know that was the player's rl name; matt most likely did not know that whatever name you chose was permanent and after realizing that he requested it be changed.


And now look, what a brilliant name he has chosen :lol:

_________________
Active on USA 2
Proud free player


Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:13 pm
Profile

Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:10 pm
Posts: 10
Reply with quote
Post Re: justice brothers
In game names can be changed for certain reasons. Firefly denies most requests though.


Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:35 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.