Help

World 1 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
Mechawalrus

Re: Help

Post by Mechawalrus »

look to any of the house5 factions
DekeYoungAtlanta

Post by DekeYoungAtlanta »

I am curious why you chose to join World USA-1.

How long have you been playing Stronghold Kingdoms?

Is this your first SHK server? If not, which other servers have you played previously?

What geographical location did you select on the USA map, and why did you make that choice?

What are your expectations for playing on USA-1?

- Deke
Neukdeh

Post by Neukdeh »

Hi Ovary,

I appreciate your open and honest responses but I would remove your geographical location as people use that info to figure out when you are online.

Call on me if you need anything ingame

I would avoid joining any factions until you are strong enough and have a decent amount of faith saved up as US World is a giant bloodbath right now
DekeYoungAtlanta

It is an inaccurate assumption that because someone lives in the USA they are online (or more importantly off-line) at any given time. First off USA is 3 time zones, and second off the player pool in SHK does not lend itself to people that are on a rigid gaming or sleep schedule. If anyone played Utopia in the 1990s they will understand.
DekeYoungAtlanta

I would be willing to help you learn the game, as there is no rule book, just a glossary. There are many non-intuitive game elements and very little direction for a new player. I am one of the group that suggest that new players start off in well established worlds. Then again, new players have zero information at hand when they make their first decision about where to start.

I recommend joining a faction, so long as you understand that being in [Faction X] as part of [House Y] will motivate some total strangers to help you and other total strangers to attack your village.

Send in game messages to a dozen or so players around your location and see who responds in American English.

- Deke
Last edited by DekeYoungAtlanta on Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mechawalrus

Post by Mechawalrus »

I would agree with Davidspy, I don't think i would have enjoyed the game as much if i didn't join a house, and join the fight.

Return to “USA World 1 Lounge (Closed)”