Report Mail

World 1 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
DJ24

Report Mail

Post by DJ24 »

I think I accidently reported a mail thread... I thought I clicked reply, but then the thread vanished and so did my ability to communicate with the other player...

Question is... how do I fix this..?? :roll:
DJ24

Re: Report Mail

Post by DJ24 »

I dont understand how they vanish, the only button to hit when typing a reply is the reply button... nothing else..nada..ziltch....so where did my threads go and why can I not send a new thread to the player?

Its just a tad annoying when your trying to coordinate things...
Voltair

Post by Voltair »

When you report a mail it goes directly to Support and the player you've reported, either on purpose or by accident, is automatically blocked. You should be able to unblock that player. See this page of the wiki in regards to mail http://help.strongholdkingdoms.com/index.php/Mail
DJ24

Post by DJ24 »

The player does not show in my blocked player list.. I am confused as it shows on the little envelope that I have three mails to read... but I dont know where these mails are.. and when I sent him a new thread it does not show to me, just to him..
Voltair

Post by Voltair »

Have you restarted the client since this happened? If not do so and then check the blocked button again and see if his name shows up.
DJ24

Post by DJ24 »

I shut the game down, then restarted it.... all of a sudden there was tons of messages from said player while he tried to mail me... so its a glitch...

Thank you for prompt responce.. :P

Return to “USA World 1 Lounge (Closed)”