USA 1 could become The CA in W2 and house 10 in W6 Redux

World 1 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
countjimula

Post by countjimula »

I do not blame FF, who would have known that the glory rounds put into the game so the 20 houses would not just live in peace would create worlds that are as Lords Snarf described it
lord snarf wrote:a terrible place, Your choices in that world are:
1) to be part of a mob that gangs up on anybody who gets tired of being constantly ordered around and goes rogue,
2) go rogue and get ganged up on by the mob.
3) keep quiet and hope nobody notices you
Why not just come out and say it like Voninski does?
Voninski wrote:Super, I am winning the game that I play. I am hoping that FF will change the game so it is challenging. IF they don't...everyone that is not on my team should quit because I intend to keep winning. If FF reduced my house size to 4 faction (6 at the most), it would force the house to split and there would be war between the stronger factions once again.

I am not going to change the rules for myself if others do not have to play by them.

I am going to get in trouble for calling it "my" house so we might see a rebellion...woot!

-Von
Instead they contradict themselves and use Alinsky tactics to attempt to justify, in at least others eyes, what they are doing, as they do in this thread.

http://forum.strongholdkingdoms.com/vie ... 42&t=17678
Here is basically 13 pages of the leaders of The Celtic Alliance in world 2 trying to justify the unjustifiable using many of the same arguments H14 uses now.
-You just do not understand the game
-Nobody wanted to join the "bad" side (not sure if he was just trolling or not)
-Might makes right, we won so live with it
-We want to force firefly to add more game content
-You just want to take over the world yourself, and it will be much worse if you do

If you think there is no connection between TCA and H14 here is a quote
Joeblow5150 wrote:World 2 has been won.. everyone accept this and move on.. I did.. Alot of you seem to forget that H2 was an underdog house for a long time. H2 fought its way thru 2 civil wars to emerge as the superpower in Ireland.. we then fought hard vs H3 and earned the win on that world. It may seem to some of you people that came to the world later on that h2 and its allies are everywhere and that people just rolled over to allow that to happen but that just isnt the case.. We worked hard for it and I am proud of my members and friends i made along the way.

H2 FTW..

see you guys on the other worlds
(if you got what it takes =P)

Joeblow5150
Founder of The Celtic Alliance

Yes, they worked hard to control the world to the extent that they did and I commend them for that, but they should also get the blame for reducing the number of players by half. Some players in that world were just attacking neutrals out of boredom, or voting players in as steward to get them razed by TCA. In a competitive worlds smart players fight for allies, as they fight their enemies. When one group rules the world they know players have no real alternative, so there is no advantage gained by treating players fairly.

As an indication of how bad it got in what is supposed to be a war game:
http://forum.strongholdkingdoms.com/vie ... 42&t=17617

In the end TCA in world two defeated all organized opposition, then split when some members had enough of being bossed around, not even the glory reward could keep them in house.

Unlike H17 in world one, that was beaten as much as a house can be beaten in this game, after more than a year at war, then came back to win the 2nd age like true warriors, when things got rough for TCA they tucked tail and ran. They ran away to do the same thing again in new worlds like world 6 and much later USA 1. I was hoping that the world 2 would not unite under one house again after the civil war, but it did, this time under a much more fair leader, but it is still under one house.

I am not saying that everyone in H14 is bad, but the hypocrisy in it's leadership is amazing.
Greyson-Mactire wrote: Enemies are one thing, I can forgive an attack, I can forgive being razed or reset, but the one ultimate that can not be forgiven even if a person says they do forgive the transgressor is betrayal because you never fully trust that person or people again.
House 14's entire powerbase is based on getting players to betray their own house in H14's interest, by joining them or working for them. Look at the rewards on their players, some have everything researched, and they still have less than ten razes right now.

If you want to make a deal with them keep in mind that they do not keep their promises, you will just be used to do their dirty work.
Mechawalrus wrote:House 14,1, and 3 are now at war with house 5.
Not going to get into an internet argument this is going to be my only post on this subject.
Here is what happened.
In exchange for house 5 support during the war with house 6/7 house 5 would receive the eastern seaboard. They have reneged on that deal.
If we really want to play in a one house rule world there are many others like that already that are unfortunately now not seen as the opportunity they could be with some changes in this game.

Why are we trying to save our villages that can be rebuilt in a month to help a bunch of lying, selfish, hypocrites make this world into a miserable one to play in, and remove the opportunity to play the game we joined this world to play, so they can pat themselves on the back.

Now watch the Alinsky tactics, and old playbook be used again here.
We need more incentives to help prevent one house world rule in this game!

Thread here:
http://forum.strongholdkingdoms.com/vie ... 16&t=24768
Unknownhost

Re: USA 1 could become The CA in W2 and house 10 in W6 Redux

Post by Unknownhost »

this is great =D

look, im just gonna keep it simple and not go into the whole rigmarole about how this is a war game and people play it to,well, win wars.

imma just put it like this.

its not our fault you suck.
countjimula

Post by countjimula »

countjimula wrote: Now watch the Alinsky tactics, and old playbook be used again here.
Unknownhost wrote:this is great =D

look, im just gonna keep it simple and not go into the whole rigmarole about how this is a war game and people play it to,well, win wars.

imma just put it like this.

its not our fault you suck.
5 “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.”
13 “Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.”
Just as I said Alinsky tactics, and from the guy that will not even post under the name he plays under in USA1.

Thread here:
Unknownhost

Post by Unknownhost »

rofl

heres some more light reading for you.

http://www.amazon.com/Arguing-Idiots-Sm ... beckcom-20

you exaggerate things to the extreme btw. no matter what retort i can possibly make you can claim alinsky tactics all day due to the vagaries implied in the very combative nature of such arguments.

the simple fact is, no one is declared war on at random. every_single_one who has been at war with us has earned it by their own actions.

for the most recent example, h4 & h13 (and h10) had been planning to goto war with us for nearly 3 weeks now. yet something kept comming up and they kept putting it off, too bad for them word had leaked out since the first time the plan was passed around.
countjimula

Post by countjimula »

Unknownhost wrote:rofl
the simple fact is, no one is declared war on at random. every_single_one who has been at war with us has earned it by their own actions.
You can't have it both ways as much as you try. First you basically say this is a war game get over it, then you want us to believe that you were watching daisies grow in your village when you were forced into war every time. The fact is H14 started in this world spread out and in position to take over the entire world like many of you did in world 2 and 4. If you succeed you will kill this world like you did in world 6, but you do not care one bit about that do you?
helzminion wrote:Just a warning to anyone allied with H14 and/or SOS.
SOS, has absolutely NO RESERVATIONS about attacking allies. I have had the unfortunate dis-advantage of playing with SOS on World 6.

Due to faction politics, my faction was neutral temporarily, (we were long term H10, like from the beginning of the world.), and we were allies with SOS (marked allies, with flowers and all), however, I was attacked by them.

Our faction re-joined H10 as we were long term members. We left due to bad leaders and diplomacy crap. A couple months afterwards, I got dragged into a parish dispute between SOS,and a neutral player, (I'm not sure why their member dragged me into it). And ultimately, their leadership threatened to wipe me, and all my faction out.

Keep in mind, at this point WE WERE ALL the SAME HOUSE (H10)

I would caution anyone allied with SOS, to be cautious, of them. They have no issues with attacking their allies. I have emails saved on my world 6 account, if anyone doubts me here. Log into world 6 and I would be happy to forward the threads.

DO NOT TRUST H14 ON THIS SERVER. AND BEWARE SOS.

This is not an attempt to derail this thread. As a war thread, and who is allies with who.... I thought this the most appropriate place to post this.
I am just trying to warn people of what type of players they are. Call me whatever you want, troll away. I care not. It's the knife in YOUR back.
You want to make this world into world 6 in fact world 6 is not dead enough even for you.
Unknownhost wrote:w6 isnt quite dead yet ;)

fortet is still at 15 villages,id's round the clock and sometimes gets it from his faction members, even though "he quit" :lol:

ewilpower...his lapdog, went in vaca to farm up more fp to id him with XD

roadrunners their..."friend" :roll: is of course as active as ever.

queen ashe still has villages,

ropor still has a few..

dehenk still has 2 villages as of this writing. he "quit" too but still id's up constantly.

gunnawen has 5 villages yet.

ushallbow keeps restarting after being reset. Moderator Action: Removed name to protect player confidentiality ..his "wifes" account got banned long ago so "her" new account (amazing what one can get away with under a phonetic spelling) occasionaly restarts even though "she" too has been reset.

most of the rest of them have been wiped, yuup, nogypsy,zero666,salgal,espiritu, rather long list here...

basicly still a few folks in whats now been renamed as "the kings dragoons" and "myth" needs be reset still.

until the ALL 'henklings are reset and kept down to a 1 village maximum on their constant restarts, this world still has a job to do. why are these players being targeted? because they've backstabbed every_single_house alliance on the world at one time or another. when given peace after a beatdown, time and time again they farm it up, then start the same old game once they get fp built up.

the powers that be have determined this has gone on quite enough and have spent the last few months systematicly exterminating these trash players. but the job is not finished...not til they are ALL gone. else come the second age they will but have to be wiped out yet again.
I hope Firefly does something before players like you ruin this game for everyone, this has ruined the game for too many players already.

Thread here:
Unknownhost

Post by Unknownhost »

rofl i never claimed were some kinda pacifist movement=p

just said that names were not pulled out of a hat. someone steps out of line, they get pummeled. want specifics? go ask the leadership.

im just a farmer...ask anyone on w6...=D
countjimula

Post by countjimula »

Unknownhost wrote: im just a farmer...ask anyone on w6...=D
Really not much else to do in world 6 now after what your group has done to it, but as you said this is supposed to be a war game. I feel sorry for the players that, thinking this is a war game, join world 6 now, because that is not what they are getting, it is a police world at best. You and your group do not care one bit about them do you?
countjimula wrote: I do not think FF intended this, I think they overestimated a players ties to their sovereignty, the land, and other players, and underestimated how much players work in their own self interest. We as players are also content providers for games like this, and when our own self interest is not in line with what makes us good content providers for the game, the game suffers.

Thread here:
Unknownhost

Post by Unknownhost »

funny considering ive went out of my way to hit wolf castles with my parish in ireland just to give honor to the newbie group who started there recently and who has 3 or 4 villages in that parish amongst them. :roll:

you say it like everyone who allies up and actually manages to achieve something resembling victory is out to destroy the game ... get over it man. you're just raging because the side you are on didn't or hasn't yet, came out on top.

can we expect such meticulous gloating from you, should you ever join a winning house on any server i wonder?

it just a game. so stop cutting yourself and throw your rage poetry away already.
countjimula

Post by countjimula »

Unknownhost wrote: you say it like everyone who allies up and actually manages to achieve something resembling victory is out to destroy the game ... get over it man. you're just raging because the side you are on didn't or hasn't yet, came out on top.

can we expect such meticulous gloating from you, should you ever join a winning house on any server i wonder?

it just a game. so stop cutting yourself and throw your rage poetry away already.
I started this game on day one in world one in Wales. We were at war constantly and we stuck together. At one time we were at war with a house with 30 million points when we only had 15, we eventually defeated that house to win the first glory contest of the English servers. The house we defeated came back from dead last on the leader board, after their defeat, to win the glory round in second age

We did not win by buying thousands of dollars of crowns for us and our friends to have everything researched in less than 50 days, and then send PMs all over saying "join us or we will attack you" before anyone other than carders had all fully built castles.

We took villages from our powerful enemies and had a network where we can raze multiple fully built villages of one player if their ID dropped for less than 30 min, we had to because our enemies were just as good. Both sides were very good after more than a year of constant war.

Thread here:
Unknownhost

Post by Unknownhost »

so....just where did you lose control?=p

i gotta tell ya, tales of past glories when playing a game that was very different from the game in its current-most state really fail to impress.

all im seeing is sour grapes from a has been who still wants to be.

Return to “USA World 1 Lounge (Closed)”