I am disgusted

World 1 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
Joeblow5150

Re: I am disgusted

Post by Joeblow5150 »

Anicca man up this is a big world that doesn't revolve around you. Your attempt at being honest in this world was about as good as Obama's attempt at transparency in his administration.

You simply made poor choices and bit off a lot more then you could chew your imagined victory and rule over the dead W3 led you to have a false sense of what you were capable of.

Who knows maybe we will get bored here eventually too and you can take our abandoned villages and play king of the inactives again. Lots of possibilities!

Instead of crying about defeat move forward it is early in the world and people make mistakes. it doesn't mean the world is terrible if anything it just means that you are!

Good luck to you in your future endeavors in this world or the next but please next time less QQ

Ztripp wrote:Spaghetti:

A delicious noodle made out of duram wheat flour. Combined with sauce and meatballs, it resembles the diety know as The Flying Spaghetti Monster.

Flying Spaghetti Monster/FSM:

"The alleged deity of The Flying Spaghetti Monster (FSM) theory which was first publicly postulated in an open letter to the Kansas School Board during the debates on whether or not to introduce Intelligent Design in to the science curriculum. The FSM is theorized to manipulate observable data such as carbon dating results via 'His' Noodly Appendage. We are also taught that The FSM hates when its subjects do not dress as pirates. FSM followers claim that global warming, earthquakes, hurricanes, and other natural disasters are a direct effect of the shrinking numbers of Pirates since the 1800s."

Going forward, all other arguments are invalid.

Now see that's funny!
The Super Soldier

Post by The Super Soldier »

Hehe... Why do people even bother arguing about crap like this?

It should be like this: You kill, I kill. Sign a treaty. rinse and repeat.
Livid_Lemur

Post by Livid_Lemur »

not enough noodly appendage references in this thread imo, but we're getting there
Ztripp

Post by Ztripp »

There may not be enough FSM posts yet in this forum, but there sure are in my County and Province Proclamations.

The eight "I'd Really Rather You Didn'ts"
I'd Really Rather You Didn't Act Like A Sanctimonious, Holier-Than- Thou * When Describing My Noodly Goodness. If Some People Don't Believe In Me, That's Okay. Really, I'm Not That Vain. Besides, This Isn't About Them So Don't Change The Subject.

I'd Really Rather You Didn't Use My Existence As A Means To Op- press, Subjugate, Punish, Eviscerate, And/Or, You Know, Be Mean To Others. I Don't Require Sacrifices And Purity Is For Drinking Water, Not People.

I'd Really Rather You Didn't Judge People For The Way They Look, Or How They Dress, Or The Way They Talk, Or, Well, Just Play Nice, Okay? Oh, And Get This In Your Thick Heads: Woman = Person. Man = Person. Samey-Samey. One Is Not Better Than The Other, Unless We're Talking About Fashion And I'm Sorry, But I Gave That To Women And Some Guys Who Know The Difference Between Teal And Fuchsia.

I'd Really Rather You Didn't Indulge In Conduct That Offends Your-self, Or Your Willing, Consenting Partner Of Legal Age AND Mental Maturity. As For Anyone Who Might Object, I Think The Expression Is Go F*** Yourself, Unless They Find That Offensive In Which Case They Can Turn Off The TV For Once And Go For A Walk For A Change.

I'd Really Rather You Didn't Challenge The Bigoted, Misogynist, Hateful Ideas Of Others On An Empty Stomach. Eat, Then Go After The B******.

I'd Really Rather You Didn't Build Multimillion-Dollar Churches/ Temples/Mosques/Shrines To My Noodly Goodness When The Money Could Be Better Spent (Take Your Pick): A) Ending Poverty, B) Curing Diseases, C) Living In Peace, Loving With Passion, And Lowering The Cost Of Cable. I Might Be A Complex-Carbohydrate Omniscient Being, But I Enjoy The Simple Things In Life. I Ought To Know. I AM The Creator.

I'd Really Rather You Didn't Go Around Telling People I Talk To You. You're Not That Interesting. Get Over Yourself. And I Told You To Love Your Fellow Man, Can't You Take A Hint?

I'd Really Rather You Didn't Do Unto Others As You Would Have Them Do Unto You If You Are Into, Um, Stuff That Uses A Lot Of Leather/Lubricant/Las Vegas. If The Other Person Is Into It, However (Pursuant To #4), Then Have At It, Take Pictures, And For The Love Of Mike, Wear A CONDOM! Honestly, It's A Piece Of Rubber. If I Didn't Want It To Feel Good When You Did IT I Would Have Added Spikes, Or Something.

Ramen.
ginsengsamurai

Post by ginsengsamurai »

Ztripp wrote:What upsets me is that others have to pay for grudges held from other worlds. I had to deal with that from the transition of W7 to W8 under Mycan. He had some seious bad blood with H16 and Leonteus/Janko/Crazyboy..etc. and we all ended up suffering for it.... in the beginning. Things really changed after day 70.
It's because we're dealing with people and their politics of character which is often a good reflection of how they are out of virtual reality. If each of us deal solely with the mechanics of the game without the personalities of each player, then the only thing that would make us angry, frustrated and stressed out would be the huge Wolf Lairs and impenetrable AI castles.

However, many of us have to deal with player made policies, rules of engagement said and unsaid, the intricacies of alliances, traitors that lie in wait to strike, backstabbing twisted thinking people who have their own righteous ways of what is right and wrong, etc, etc, etc. This aspect of the game is what make players hold grudges of others, regardless of which world they play in new and old. It's like national politics. If you feel poorly about your boss, supervisor, co-worker, ex-lover, Prime Minister, Chancellor or President now, what makes you think you won't feel the same about him/her when s/he retires from their position and do something else, or find a new lover, or become a boss at a different company?

It is because of this fact, that I have made plans to leave USA 1. After spending so much resources, time and effort into meting out House policies, I find myself abandoned and through twisted face-saving tactics, I was essentially cast out as a 'rogue'. I hated World 5 after the last half of Age 1 and I am just very done with USA 1. Not because of the game mechanics, but because of the people and their personalities and policies.
Unknownhost

Post by Unknownhost »

ginsengsamurai wrote: It is because of this fact, that I have made plans to leave USA 1. After spending so much resources, time and effort into meting out House policies, I find myself abandoned and through twisted face-saving tactics, I was essentially cast out as a 'rogue'. I hated World 5 after the last half of Age 1 and I am just very done with USA 1. Not because of the game mechanics, but because of the people and their personalities and policies.

welcome to the internets. dont let that door hit you on the way out XD

Return to “USA World 1 Lounge (Closed)”