I am disgusted

World 1 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
Greyson-Mactire

Re: I am disgusted

Post by Greyson-Mactire »

There is the problem that every W3 player we have with an exception of a couple hate your W3 leaders and the allies we make end up finding this out, our new members do as well because that's how this game works. It runs on competitive aggression (Most of the time not friendly and what fun would it be if we were all white-knights?) and wanting to strive to better your enemies, hate doesn't have everything to do with it, though past grudges will always be carried on from world to world don't let people fool you there is no simply leaving them behind. You would have to have been in W3 to understand why both sides are always at each others throats. Your W3 leaders view us as the reason W3 became lame (We view it as their own fault), we view them as traitors and scum for backstabbing us.

With W6 we made an unlikely alliance by channeling our grudges and our distaste for one and other into competitive play and looking at a single goal to accomplish and amassing a huge alliance in doing so, but one thing that was never tolerated on either side and even more so once our unification was done is betrayal, that goes beyond grudges and that's simply why our people would never collectively agree on working anything out with your W3 leadership who runs the majority of your alliance. It would cause divide and I simply doubt any one in a leadership role in our alliance would be willing to do that.

As for neutrals, there's no way to fix that, because every house and every faction has some * who'll attack them when they're not warranted or needed and I'll say it again, unfortunately that's part of expanding. When ever I go into a warzone and I need cap for myself or some one I'm trying to move in and only neutrals are available I will mail them as I am doing so and I will assure them I will give them their village back and if I can't and it's Razed, I offer one of my fully built ones or one I know to actually be inactive + Banquet goods,wood,stone and what ever else they ask for unless they are vassals to an enemy, then at that point they are not neutral and they know the risks for having an LL of any color or faction. All houses do this.
Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed!
Ztripp

Post by Ztripp »

That is definitely serious food for thought.

What upsets me is that others have to pay for grudges held from other worlds. I had to deal with that from the transition of W7 to W8 under Mycan. He had some seious bad blood with H16 and Leonteus/Janko/Crazyboy..etc. and we all ended up suffering for it.... in the beginning. Things really changed after day 70.

I believe that I posted before that things change rapidly, and although the two alliances are at war with each other right now, things could change in an instant. I think you should cut the ties to any past feelings and start anew. There are different players in these houses, and different faction generals. It is only day 39 right now. We have a loooooong way to go. You may not want to work with anicca, but you never know when you are going to need the support of the rest of the H6 generals, and you never know if the rest of the world is just watching and waiting. I think it is time to hash things out, and I would be more than happy to be part of that mediation process.
Greyson-Mactire

That wont happen. What your W3 leadership did transcends a petty grudge and raises it to an entirely different level, we will continue as long as the same leadership is in charge and your alliance harbors them, otherwise I think you'd be right, but unless they're cut out I can see a long war ahead of us. Enemies are one thing, I can forgive an attack, I can forgive being razed or reset, but the one ultimate that can not be forgiven even if a person says they do forgive the transgressor is betrayal because you never fully trust that person or people again.

Not mention Anicca has ruined any chance of escaping this. Propaganda is a double edged sword, he thrust it at us only to have it go skyward and now it's coming back down towards him. This is why good propaganda is made so that it doesn't include peoples names because having a fall back plan is always useful and * off an entire alliance by pointing fingers at individuals instead of an entire entity rubs people the wrong way for multiple reasons.

Such as for example blaming a single person for an invasion. You anger every one involved in the invasion because you are discrediting and taking away their accomplishments during that military campaign and at the same time trying to boogify and make their friends/leaders look bad and then there's a once allied faction you screwed over calling them traitors after "You" betrayed them and then being a pompous, self-righteous,hypocritical, egotist about it... that will not make many friends either, just an angry mob who'll be hellbent on smashing you.

And when I say you, I don't mean you as in you, I'm saying it as a generalized placement of a third party outside of this current conversation though you already know who it's aimed at.

This is not directed at you or your entire alliance. We have our list and when talking I speak of only those who are on said list and those who support those on said list to the very end. I wouldn't mind working with you because I have no prior dealings with you even if you are an enemy, You have not yet back stabbed me in anyway as you haven't had the chance. A majority of our alliance is made of people who've fought with each other, so your beliefs and reasoning have already been accomplished by our alliance in W6, how ever like I said, your current leadership is composed of people our leadership will never be able to trust again nor forgive. Your leadership betrayed 2 alliances during our time in W3 that are now both a part of the USA1 alliance. We want zero to do with your W3 leaders other than to wipe them off the map.

If doing so means we lose a potential "Ally" we can never trust I think most of our people would be fine with that.

(I will also add that I do not entirely understand why your collective leadership has allowed him announce "The all is lost!" moment more than once either... Perhaps a ploy in trying to gain sympathy from the other houses so that they get aid from them. I'm sure by now that this as well as his prior posts have been mass forwarded to your alliances players and if not yet soon. Which will cause a huge drop in peoples morale.)
Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed!
Mechawalrus

Post by Mechawalrus »

this is the funniest thing i have read in quite some time
timjustice

Post by timjustice »

USA map is awesome. I see so much potential in the map for fun. Cheers all,
Greyson-Mactire

Indeed. :)
sense1489

Post by sense1489 »

Wow,

First off let me say that its so fun to read Annica's posts on here. Step off the highest horse to come down to reality. Seems his plans for world domination aren't going so well for him on USA1 after all :). If its not w3, where the deplorable actions of most h2 members is what got them into power in the first place and eventually won them the world run by HM Annica... Seems he doesn't want it anymore. It's only day 30+ and if he can't win outright with dominance and bully his little pulpits around to do his dirty work.. then he will quit before he can be defeated. That is what im taking from his own words above.

I personally have seen annica's lies, his deceipt, his lowly actions of feeding entire houses to others for his own personal gain(some were his friends). Almost everything he says he isn't, he is... says he doesn't, he does... and the world evolves ever more so away from him and he quits.
I remember hearing stories about w8 as well, all of h2/annica joined early on and when they couldn't control anyone or have any real presence in the leading house they all bellied up and quit before they could lose.

It's very simple to understand really. USA1 is not W3. In w3... Annica stood firm and won, yes good job! But at a deep cost for player morale and the other side. In the rise to power that was.. they stepped on way too many people, neutrals, allies, entire houses. Those people do carry grudges and as things progress they wont fight for the same leaders as before. I was there fighting for h17 when we equaled h2 in strength. I seen it all pretty much during my time and heard the rest from before.

If you want to quit, no tears will be shed. But quit before u even get started and good luck finding anyone to follow u on any other new worlds :)
Joeblow5150

Post by Joeblow5150 »

Anicca man up this is a big world that doesn't revolve around you. Your attempt at being honest in this world was about as good as Obama's attempt at transparency in his administration.

You simply made poor choices and bit off a lot more then you could chew your imagined victory and rule over the dead W3 led you to have a false sense of what you were capable of.

Who knows maybe we will get bored here eventually too and you can take our abandoned villages and play king of the inactives again. Lots of possibilities!

Instead of crying about defeat move forward it is early in the world and people make mistakes. it doesn't mean the world is terrible if anything it just means that you are!

Good luck to you in your future endeavors in this world or the next but please next time less QQ

Ztripp wrote:Spaghetti:

A delicious noodle made out of duram wheat flour. Combined with sauce and meatballs, it resembles the diety know as The Flying Spaghetti Monster.

Flying Spaghetti Monster/FSM:

"The alleged deity of The Flying Spaghetti Monster (FSM) theory which was first publicly postulated in an open letter to the Kansas School Board during the debates on whether or not to introduce Intelligent Design in to the science curriculum. The FSM is theorized to manipulate observable data such as carbon dating results via 'His' Noodly Appendage. We are also taught that The FSM hates when its subjects do not dress as pirates. FSM followers claim that global warming, earthquakes, hurricanes, and other natural disasters are a direct effect of the shrinking numbers of Pirates since the 1800s."

Going forward, all other arguments are invalid.

Now see that's funny!
The Super Soldier

Post by The Super Soldier »

Hehe... Why do people even bother arguing about crap like this?

It should be like this: You kill, I kill. Sign a treaty. rinse and repeat.
Ztripp

Post by Ztripp »

There may not be enough FSM posts yet in this forum, but there sure are in my County and Province Proclamations.

The eight "I'd Really Rather You Didn'ts"
I'd Really Rather You Didn't Act Like A Sanctimonious, Holier-Than- Thou * When Describing My Noodly Goodness. If Some People Don't Believe In Me, That's Okay. Really, I'm Not That Vain. Besides, This Isn't About Them So Don't Change The Subject.

I'd Really Rather You Didn't Use My Existence As A Means To Op- press, Subjugate, Punish, Eviscerate, And/Or, You Know, Be Mean To Others. I Don't Require Sacrifices And Purity Is For Drinking Water, Not People.

I'd Really Rather You Didn't Judge People For The Way They Look, Or How They Dress, Or The Way They Talk, Or, Well, Just Play Nice, Okay? Oh, And Get This In Your Thick Heads: Woman = Person. Man = Person. Samey-Samey. One Is Not Better Than The Other, Unless We're Talking About Fashion And I'm Sorry, But I Gave That To Women And Some Guys Who Know The Difference Between Teal And Fuchsia.

I'd Really Rather You Didn't Indulge In Conduct That Offends Your-self, Or Your Willing, Consenting Partner Of Legal Age AND Mental Maturity. As For Anyone Who Might Object, I Think The Expression Is Go F*** Yourself, Unless They Find That Offensive In Which Case They Can Turn Off The TV For Once And Go For A Walk For A Change.

I'd Really Rather You Didn't Challenge The Bigoted, Misogynist, Hateful Ideas Of Others On An Empty Stomach. Eat, Then Go After The B******.

I'd Really Rather You Didn't Build Multimillion-Dollar Churches/ Temples/Mosques/Shrines To My Noodly Goodness When The Money Could Be Better Spent (Take Your Pick): A) Ending Poverty, B) Curing Diseases, C) Living In Peace, Loving With Passion, And Lowering The Cost Of Cable. I Might Be A Complex-Carbohydrate Omniscient Being, But I Enjoy The Simple Things In Life. I Ought To Know. I AM The Creator.

I'd Really Rather You Didn't Go Around Telling People I Talk To You. You're Not That Interesting. Get Over Yourself. And I Told You To Love Your Fellow Man, Can't You Take A Hint?

I'd Really Rather You Didn't Do Unto Others As You Would Have Them Do Unto You If You Are Into, Um, Stuff That Uses A Lot Of Leather/Lubricant/Las Vegas. If The Other Person Is Into It, However (Pursuant To #4), Then Have At It, Take Pictures, And For The Love Of Mike, Wear A CONDOM! Honestly, It's A Piece Of Rubber. If I Didn't Want It To Feel Good When You Did IT I Would Have Added Spikes, Or Something.

Ramen.

Return to “USA World 1 Lounge (Closed)”