Multiple Account Questions

World 1 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
Brujah_Lair

Multiple Account Questions

Post by Brujah_Lair »

@admin

Why is it that a player who was reported (that stated in a thread, to me, had multiple accounts on both sides of a war) is still not banned from world? If the ticket response did not already state closed, I would assume that the investigation is still going on. However, an email confirmation stating such was received. Does this mean that it is okay for everyone to have many accounts now? I could see a family member ect.. being overlooked since at times a husband and wife or father and son ect.. play, but when it is open in thread stating that a specific player (players own words) has multiple accounts and is still there.. that seems like a problem to me.

However, if the rules of the game have changed, I'd like to know so that I can create some more accounts myself. It is much easier to fight a battle with many accounts in many houses so that you can feed intel to the enemy. Please inform me why sheraz.gill is still around, and why this player is actively accessing the account that many other players get banned for given this specific circumstance.

Brujah_Lair
countjimula

Re: Multiple Account Questions

Post by countjimula »

Don't be silly nothing in the rules have changed.

My guess:
This player was blowing smoke about the other accounts and FF decided not to ban this player

or

They are waiting for more evidence
We need more incentives to help prevent one house world rule in this game!

Thread here:
http://forum.strongholdkingdoms.com/vie ... 16&t=24768
Brujah_Lair

Post by Brujah_Lair »

I would normally agree with that statement. The problem is that I have the threads sent from this players multi account.. which one would you like to know about?
countjimula

Post by countjimula »

Any player can send a PM to another player and say "send this message to Brujah_Lair".

Don't cry wolf, but if you have new information (or messages indicating a multi) I suggest you inform FF.

That is about all I can say not being a Moderator or Developer.
We need more incentives to help prevent one house world rule in this game!

Thread here:
http://forum.strongholdkingdoms.com/vie ... 16&t=24768
Unknownhost

Post by Unknownhost »

word 'round the campfire is...and has been for a very long time.

unless they directly admit to doing something illegal in a thread, then nothing will even be investigated.

been fighting a certain group of folks on w6 for quite a long time that openly collected login/pw back when they ran a certain house into the ground=p

do they send captures/attacks from his buddies accounts? nope. least not likely.

do they login to defend when their guys are getting attacked? yup. absolutely.

apparently this behavior isnt illegal though, the primary player was once blocked for a week and investigated but their apparently wasnt enough wrong doing to justify the banning of the leader of this lil cheat-pack. from his own mouth btw. i still have the thread where he says that much.

how do i know all this? because i once played nice to them and was attempted to be recruited in ventrilo...i didnt give up my login/pw and thus endeth the tale=p

except the only reason i still play on w6 is to do everything in my power to ensure these guys do not win.
Merepatra

Post by Merepatra »

Unknownhost wrote:word 'round the campfire is...and has been for a very long time.

unless they directly admit to doing something illegal in a thread, then nothing will even be investigated.

Which just goes to show that word around the campfire is just a pile of uninformed gossip. Players are regularly investigated and blocked for violations of the SHK Rules, most without any player input at all. We also do get a lot of 'blah blah must be cheating' tickets that investigations show are based on nothing.

If you have good reason to believe somebody is breaking the SHK Rules then put in a ticket with details and it will be investigated. But we will not disclose what action is taken.

Return to “USA World 1 Lounge (Closed)”