The Real Antifun

World 1 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
Player 22562001

The Real Antifun

Post by Player 22562001 »

After a war, you'll find one arch nemesis you've had in a war. Mine has taken it upon himself to decree that I can no longer play on USA1. As I was reset to 0 villages and had to re-spawn, I am defenseless, BUT, any time I do spawn onto the only world I've ever played for a long time, I find that I've been razed back to 0 because he decrees that I can no longer play USA1 and makes sure I don't have any villages to play with.

Why is this "antifun" mechanic allowed in the game? How many other people does he do this to? Why am I expected to be able to fend off against 40 villages against my 1 village? Can anything be done about this?
Micha7836

Re: The Real Antifun

Post by Micha7836 »

here's the solution: buy crowns for 160$, open army packs, card up army, reset him over the night taking his 40 villages ;D
IsmalDovisally

Post by IsmalDovisally »

Micha7836 wrote:here's the solution: buy crowns for 160$, open army packs, card up army, reset him over the night taking his 40 villages ;D
Don`t * usa forums micha xd
TotallyNotMicha

Post by TotallyNotMicha »

IsmalDovisally wrote:
Micha7836 wrote:here's the solution: buy crowns for 160$, open army packs, card up army, reset him over the night taking his 40 villages ;D
Don`t * usa forums micha xd
isnt that the best tactic though? xD
JayJayCashFlow

Post by JayJayCashFlow »

Our house set you as a permanent enemy not because you werent an impressive fighter or anyones adversary. It is mostly because you are a sore loser and the "Antifun" to some of my players which is obviously more important then you having fun. If you didn't want things to get personal then you shouldnt have made things personal.
MiladySkye

Post by MiladySkye »

Player 22562001 wrote:After a war, you'll find one arch nemesis you've had in a war. Mine has taken it upon himself to decree that I can no longer play on USA1. As I was reset to 0 villages and had to re-spawn, I am defenseless, BUT, any time I do spawn onto the only world I've ever played for a long time, I find that I've been razed back to 0 because he decrees that I can no longer play USA1 and makes sure I don't have any villages to play with.

Why is this "antifun" mechanic allowed in the game? How many other people does he do this to? Why am I expected to be able to fend off against 40 villages against my 1 village? Can anything be done about this?
Don't you have any friends there willing to help you make a stand? Personally, my advice is don't put up with it.
When injustice is law, resistance becomes duty . . .
JayJayCashFlow

Post by JayJayCashFlow »

No, he doesn't.

Return to “USA World 1 Lounge (Closed)”