It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:19 pm

Reply to topic  [ 260 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
 USA World - Diplomacy Screen & History 

Post Re: USA World - Diplomacy Screen & History
As a early member of H14 I can say from almost week 1 there was no thought of ever joining with Kree Gor. Too many knew of his antics from previous worlds.

Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:48 pm

ikr, tell me about it. We got back stabbed by this traitor in World 5.

ImageImage

Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:11 pm
Profile WWW

H1 H9 and H19 are asking for peace. The age is virtually over except the glory rounds that we have to cycle through.

Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:57 am

H9 have been happy to give people peace in the past when they could have easily decimated most of the hosues they fought against, I think they should be allowed to regroup and build for 2nd age to keep server competetive otherwise half will leave and a few will form smaller faction and rest will join h14 alliance, potentially making the world a little boring over next couple month. I think there is potentially 8 moe glory rounds left.

Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:20 am

Caveman was talking about that very thing. Trying to let the others have enough land to regroup and be competitive but you know how it is - everybody wants to be a sheriff (usually w/o the responsibilities it brings). I’m not convinced that what he’ll be able to hand over will be enough for somebody to mount a counterattack. This world will go stagnant till enough H14 leave from boredom.

Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:26 am

Well my faction is in h14 and I hate to see other houses just get decimated, they should be allowed to regroup and given a couple month and some land, I know its not what will happen as to many people think resetting people is a good thing, in my opinion that person will just leave the game instead of rebuilding and that's 1 less person to fight later on and as this is a game you need people to fight especially strong enemies like h9, its just a shame most of there main players left for Europe, kind of killed competitiveness of usa.

Still been very good server though but once game gets to this stage it tends to get a lot worse before it gets better but get to do my quests now :-)

Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:12 pm

@ meatball - from the H17 perspective I am pretty disappointed.

I am pretty sure H14 would have still won the age but a server wide Armageddon, a final world war would have been so fun!

H17/H1/H9/H15 vs H14/H8/H18 and their allies H7, H6, H3 whoever else I can't keep track

H17 had the right strategy.. fight H9/H1 to fulfill our commitment to H14 that we would fight together (which we did) then fight alongside H9/H1 against H14 for the final war. There was no alliance with H14 we were just fighting the same enemy at the time.

I thought a majority of players were against one house rule or everyone ganging up together on one side as we were tired of that from W1 - W8 but every world I go to eventually goes that route.

We are still fighting but the odds are so stacked against us - 10 vs 1 is not my idea of a good fight as H17 only has 3 factions in it

Oh well so be it

It could be a short lived Peasant Uprising!!

Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:58 pm

Yeah you guys dont have a chance but neither did spartacus :-) eventually he dies but took alot of people out before he went..

I am one of those players against 1 house rule and usa lasted a while before that happend I think it would be different if europe never opened as h9 would have still had all there strongest players along with h1.

Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:34 am

Neukdeh I think most in H14 expected H17/H15 to attack H14/18/8 once we were engaged with H1/H9/H19. I can only assume that too many were still bitter over H9 sorta coming to H14 “rescue” earlier. With the Kree Gor hatred of H14 (well really anybody but himself) I was doubly surprised that didn’t happen. Well it kinda happened but many in H15/H17 didn’t go for it.

Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:59 am

I think to make the world competetive h17 should have joined with h9 and h1 early on but that never happened, h9 and h1 seemed to crumble quickly then h17 leadership had meltdown and they crumbled form within and all of this played into h14 hands. Age 1 over and out :-)

Congrats to h14 you played a good game.

Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 260 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next