USA World - Diplomacy Screen & History

World 1 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
Mechawalrus

Re: USA World - Diplomacy Screen & History

Post by Mechawalrus »

House 14,1, and 3 are now at war with house 5.
Not going to get into an internet argument this is going to be my only post on this subject.
Here is what happened.
In exchange for house 5 support during the war with house 6/7 house 5 would receive the eastern seaboard. They have reneged on that deal.
scootin

Post by scootin »

Greyson-Mactire wrote:I think Scoot has had his chances with the warnings.

H20 is a house there for it competes with us, it's also next to our central lands and you're sort of insulting your own house Scoot because about 3 days ago there were no H14 there, now they're going in by the boat load. I actually think it's your house's own fault for not being ready. Though there is probably more to the story than what you're giving, even if not then H14 saw an opportunity and grabbed it before any other house did, to be honest... H9 should have done that awhile ago.
Lmao, yes pity on me for posting about the guy shadow accounting when he admits it. Idc about the mods censoring my posts anymore, they are clearly c*ckeyed hoopleheads. The least unknowkhost could do is identify who he is or just start posting here with the account he plays with.

Shame on the small H20 for not being prepared for the ensuing invasion from the zerg recruited, heavy carding H14 and friends. I came to let everyone know about H14's acts of aggression, but according to you guys you are the peace officers/love makers of USA 1, not capable of such cowardly behavior despite having grip over the bulk of the world.
justice.matt.13

Post by justice.matt.13 »

While I am not going to get into any specifics because quite frankly no one cares about why two houses go to war with each other.

However, I do want to discuss what my good mate Pookeey says about the world being dead. Don't assume the world is dead when h2 is struggling. Not all houses are struggling. There is a ton of strength that is growing on the map.

H13/4 is strong and growing

H9 is very strong

Other houses are doing very good things on the map like h17 as well.

To say the map is dead on d56 is flat out wrong. 98% of the population is not even Duke rank yet.

Have some perspective, we don't know how things will shake out in 60 days from now and honestly speaking, I run h14 but tell me a world where the first house to dominate early, dominated late?

If the leaders of some of the defeated houses so far would stop putting the propaganda out there that the world is dead it might actually get more active.

As for h20....really...stop whining and start sending attacks. Spend less time on the forum and/or sending emails about the big bad wolf that is h14 and more time sending attacks.

Matt
justice.matt.13

I just think maybe the opinion of a defeated house that had plans to take over the world is not exactly the most un-biased opinion of the activity levels of the US map.

I am sure there will be many great wars in the coming months

Matt
justice.matt.13

Pookeey and H2 saying the map is dead

I really like Pookeey but he is wrong in putting that out there.
countjimula

Post by countjimula »

laserninjas wrote: unless you're going to tell me that W4 isn't a dead world, in which case we might have to compare notes as far as the definition of "dead world".
Unknownhost wrote:w6 isnt quite dead yet ;)

fortet is still at 15 villages,id's round the clock and sometimes gets it from his faction members, even though "he quit" :lol:

ewilpower...his lapdog, went in vaca to farm up more fp to id him with XD

roadrunners their..."friend" :roll: is of course as active as ever.

queen ashe still has villages,

ropor still has a few..

dehenk still has 2 villages as of this writing. he "quit" too but still id's up constantly.

gunnawen has 5 villages yet.

ushallbow keeps restarting after being reset. Moderator Action: Removed name to protect player confidentiality ..his "wifes" account got banned long ago so "her" new account (amazing what one can get away with under a phonetic spelling) occasionaly restarts even though "she" too has been reset.

most of the rest of them have been wiped, yuup, nogypsy,zero666,salgal,espiritu, rather long list here...

basicly still a few folks in whats now been renamed as "the kings dragoons" and "myth" needs be reset still.

until the ALL 'henklings are reset and kept down to a 1 village maximum on their constant restarts, this world still has a job to do. why are these players being targeted? because they've backstabbed every_single_house alliance on the world at one time or another. when given peace after a beatdown, time and time again they farm it up, then start the same old game once they get fp built up.

the powers that be have determined this has gone on quite enough and have spent the last few months systematicly exterminating these trash players. but the job is not finished...not til they are ALL gone. else come the second age they will but have to be wiped out yet again.
We need more incentives to help prevent one house world rule in this game!

Thread here:
http://forum.strongholdkingdoms.com/vie ... 16&t=24768
Unknownhost

Post by Unknownhost »

shadowsouls12 wrote:LOL you pulled up unknownhost response to me about W6 being dead. which it is. their are 5 houses left in the glory round and none are at war. well might be a war with 11 inactive players in H2.
unknownhost wants to make a 2 factions that use multi shared accounts quit. good goal, but W6 still dead till 2nd age.

the same house that controls W6 H10 is the same house that's in the lead on USA1 H14.
"unknownhost wants to make a 2 factions that use multi shared accounts quit. good goal, but W6 still dead till 2nd age." <--- this
, yes very much. and im not alone nor even the "ringleader", not by a long shot=) they've earned most of the servers wrath by their treatment of others in teamspeak as well as in game aside from their extremely well known cheating ways.

anyways to everyone else,
w6 certainly wasnt a "1 faction group dominating early and ruling the world late" set up. nono not by a mile. theres been wars and alliances and reformations galore. betrayals and backstabbings a many. the h10 now winning is almost nothing like the original weak h10 that was under h11's sway early on.

h11 was the #1 house when I really began on w6, and we all know how dehenks personality destroyed that.

h15 was a power house for quite awhile but, this time a turn over in leadership to a inactive clown and outright crumble on the west flank was followed by its demise.

after that h10 has been undisputed for the most part. but even during all these "era's" other houses have been very strong, h16 certainly had its day for example, donno if it was ever the #1 house but it was definately close even "if" not.

w6 has been a long drawn out war across most of the map for the better part of the last year. only the last month or two have seen a finale a long last began to form though the inevitable conclusion should have been obvious to all for much longer than that.
Neukdeh

Post by Neukdeh »

H7 has been setup as the sister house for H15

I believe H16 has declared war can anyone confirm?
Mechawalrus

Post by Mechawalrus »

House 2 has joined up with house 14 and is now at war with house 5
DekeYoungAtlanta

Post by DekeYoungAtlanta »

"In an effort to spice up the map" House 14 has declared war on House 4, 10, 13 and 19. House 14 also views the following as "war zones:" Idaho, Montana, Utah, Colorado and Wyoming.

Return to “USA World 1 Lounge (Closed)”