USA World - Diplomacy Screen & History

World 1 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
Unknownhost

Re: USA World - Diplomacy Screen & History

Post by Unknownhost »

shadowsouls12 wrote:LOL you pulled up unknownhost response to me about W6 being dead. which it is. their are 5 houses left in the glory round and none are at war. well might be a war with 11 inactive players in H2.
unknownhost wants to make a 2 factions that use multi shared accounts quit. good goal, but W6 still dead till 2nd age.

the same house that controls W6 H10 is the same house that's in the lead on USA1 H14.
"unknownhost wants to make a 2 factions that use multi shared accounts quit. good goal, but W6 still dead till 2nd age." <--- this
, yes very much. and im not alone nor even the "ringleader", not by a long shot=) they've earned most of the servers wrath by their treatment of others in teamspeak as well as in game aside from their extremely well known cheating ways.

anyways to everyone else,
w6 certainly wasnt a "1 faction group dominating early and ruling the world late" set up. nono not by a mile. theres been wars and alliances and reformations galore. betrayals and backstabbings a many. the h10 now winning is almost nothing like the original weak h10 that was under h11's sway early on.

h11 was the #1 house when I really began on w6, and we all know how dehenks personality destroyed that.

h15 was a power house for quite awhile but, this time a turn over in leadership to a inactive clown and outright crumble on the west flank was followed by its demise.

after that h10 has been undisputed for the most part. but even during all these "era's" other houses have been very strong, h16 certainly had its day for example, donno if it was ever the #1 house but it was definately close even "if" not.

w6 has been a long drawn out war across most of the map for the better part of the last year. only the last month or two have seen a finale a long last began to form though the inevitable conclusion should have been obvious to all for much longer than that.
Greyson-Mactire

Post by Greyson-Mactire »

Unknown is correct. H11 lead by Dehenk and its other leaders at the time use to be #1 in W6, but there were too many issues with the leadership that generally made it decline in its actual glory, not glory points; (They did not treat their members with any shred of respect we had many leave his house because of this. A few of whom became part of the Irish backbone) and through that H15 slowly began gaining power and once they had enough they asserted that power and absorbed H11; Who at the time were losing a huge war with the Scots: H16. H10 I would say were originally the underdogs who got spat on from every angle.

Our current H10 alliance in W6 was originally made in an effort by Joeblow,Justice.matt,CatoMarcus and a small portion of the former Irish alliance council my self included who were tired of the civil-wars, the underdogs, as well as a hand full of others in various factions and houses and every one else who joined it after being formed, not discrediting them as my dealings were with the Irish side of things so I simply don't know every person who did help. Through that deals were made, rules were placed and a large part of our new found alliance became friends, how ever a very large portion at the beginning wanted to continue the civil war we had and even start new ones. The original I.A wouldn't have survived in the long run as it had too much infighting, bad leadership, too much drama and not enough structure. Our biggest problem though was the bad leadership in the I.A outnumbered the good pretty much from day1.

(H10 in W6) and H14,H3,H1 and the out of house factions in that alliance in USA1 is everything I could have wished for in carrying on this alliance.
I take extreme pride in our alliances.

USA1 is not done by a long shot, as there are other houses besides those who have recently began to cry about us because we're "Zerg,carding,bullies" when their factions/houses fall from map because of a myriad of reasons.
Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed!
Greyson-Mactire

W3 would be a good example. H10 had an alliance of 4 houses and a ton of out of house factions which were of equal size to these houses. We lost because as newer worlds opened more people left and when the Scottish betrayed us we up and left collectively so that world would rot faster than if we continued a world war both sides were equal in power and numbers at that time, we held a TS meeting and then left for other worlds before emerging on W6. You can ask Matt as he was on the English,Welsh and Scottish's side. You can never know how a map will play out. One minute one side is in control, the next the torch is passed to some one else.

We united for something better than glory which it seems many have noticed and despise because they can't comprehend it, to which I say; Good.

as for tears... I recall posting something about yours on England's forum during the last invasion in W6.
Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed!
Greyson-Mactire

I absolutely hate people who truly multi-account to get the edge in, cheating in doing so and Firefly does ban them, perhaps they don't always get them all, but there are some examples of them banning even extreme spenders. The perfect example is the first real HM of H6 in World 3 who lead a larger part of the English. When word got around he had over a dozen alt accounts Firefly banned him after investigating. He was an extremely heavy carder comparable to people such as Lovaduck and others. So they do get banned, but Firefly can't always catch them unfortunately.
Neukdeh

Post by Neukdeh »

H7 has been setup as the sister house for H15

I believe H16 has declared war can anyone confirm?
Mechawalrus

Post by Mechawalrus »

House 2 has joined up with house 14 and is now at war with house 5
DekeYoungAtlanta

Post by DekeYoungAtlanta »

"In an effort to spice up the map" House 14 has declared war on House 4, 10, 13 and 19. House 14 also views the following as "war zones:" Idaho, Montana, Utah, Colorado and Wyoming.
Reynauld de Chatillon

Post by Reynauld de Chatillon »

Mechawalrus wrote:House 2 has joined up with house 14 and is now at war with house 5
This doesn't make sense. Is this true?
countjimula

Post by countjimula »

Reynauld de Chatillon wrote: This doesn't make sense. Is this true?
Yes it is true.
We need more incentives to help prevent one house world rule in this game!

Thread here:
http://forum.strongholdkingdoms.com/vie ... 16&t=24768
Neukdeh

Post by Neukdeh »

So then

H13/H4/H10 (+ their non-house factions) & H16 vs H15/H17/H12/H7 - still ongoing
H13/H4/H10 (+ their non-house factions) & maybe H16 (not sure) vs H14/H3/H1/H2 - new

Also

H14//H3/H1 vs H9
H14/H2 vs H5 (from a posters comment)
H14 vs H20 -I believe I read that here

That is alot of action

Return to “USA World 1 Lounge (Closed)”