USA World - Diplomacy Screen & History

World 1 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
Wauka

Re: USA World - Diplomacy Screen & History

Post by Wauka »

add H10 to the H13/H4 alliance
countjimula

Post by countjimula »

I hear house 14 is laughing at all the houses fighting each other while they grow in relative peace. Anything gained in these wars will not matter if house 14 takes over the world, as this group has done in other worlds.
We need more incentives to help prevent one house world rule in this game!

Thread here:
http://forum.strongholdkingdoms.com/vie ... 16&t=24768
Neukdeh

Post by Neukdeh »

Current wars that I am aware of and will update the main screen.

Wars

H18 vs H14
H2/H6 vs H1/H3/H14
H9 vs H19
H13/H4/H10 vs H15/H12/H17

Alliances

H13/H4/H10 - WCA (West Coast Alliance)
H15/H12/H17 - WCC (West Coast Coalition)

H2/H6

@ All - Please stop forwarding me your entire faction threads as I am getting swamped trying to read through them to figure out what I need posted, what is confidential, etc.

Thanks
helzminion

Post by helzminion »

Just a warning to anyone allied with H14 and/or SOS.
SOS, has absolutely NO RESERVATIONS about attacking allies. I have had the unfortunate dis-advantage of playing with SOS on World 6.

Due to faction politics, my faction was neutral temporarily, (we were long term H10, like from the beginning of the world.), and we were allies with SOS (marked allies, with flowers and all), however, I was attacked by them.

Our faction re-joined H10 as we were long term members. We left due to bad leaders and diplomacy crap. A couple months afterwards, I got dragged into a parish dispute between SOS,and a neutral player, (I'm not sure why their member dragged me into it). And ultimately, their leadership threatened to wipe me, and all my faction out.

Keep in mind, at this point WE WERE ALL the SAME HOUSE (H10)

I would caution anyone allied with SOS, to be cautious, of them. They have no issues with attacking their allies. I have emails saved on my world 6 account, if anyone doubts me here. Log into world 6 and I would be happy to forward the threads.

DO NOT TRUST H14 ON THIS SERVER. AND BEWARE SOS.

This is not an attempt to derail this thread. As a war thread, and who is allies with who.... I thought this the most appropriate place to post this.
I am just trying to warn people of what type of players they are. Call me whatever you want, troll away. I care not. It's the knife in YOUR back.
scootin

Post by scootin »

H14 with the assistance of H3 and H1 are launching a war on us (H20). Quite sad that three of the strongest houses are working together against H20, they must want a server full of apple farmers with H14 the supreme lord commander for all to worship. H3/H1 musn't realise they are just further down the list, as H14 -"the cowards" work their way through the smallest houses
Unknownhost

Post by Unknownhost »

thats funny as h20 not only put up swords but threw the first punch XD
scootin

Post by scootin »

I guess you wouldn't consider the constant flag raids H14 did over time as "the first punch", nor the parishes you've wasted FP on to gain control of in our territory recently. :roll:

Moderator action: Posting about suspected multi accounts in the forum will get you nowhere. If you suspect other players of breaching the game rules, submit a ticket to support.
Last edited by scootin on Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
Greyson-Mactire

Post by Greyson-Mactire »

scootin wrote:I guess you wouldn't consider the constant flag raids H14 did over time as "the first punch", nor the parishes you've wasted FP on to gain control of in our territory recently. :roll:

Please leave accusations of alt accounts in tickets and not on the forum please. Thank you, come again.

As for H20... what's that?
Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed!
Unknownhost

Post by Unknownhost »

scootin wrote:I guess you wouldn't consider the constant flag raids H14 did over time as "the first punch", nor the parishes you've wasted FP on to gain control of in our territory recently. :roll:

Moderator action: Posting about suspected multi accounts in the forum will get you nowhere. If you suspect other players of breaching the game rules, submit a ticket to support.

so, a couple players flag raid a couple of your players and rather than flag raid them back you put up swords and go to crying on the forums about a full out war you declared? you know parish castles cant be carded yes? smash the ones hitting your guys back and make it not worthwhile to come visit your capitals again.

wasted fp on parishes? so the guy that started in "your territory" and claimed the parish first..was invading and initiating war counter monking your monks and players taking his parishs away from him? what? whose the house supporting fascist doctrine here? :roll:

h14 doesnt demand other houses cant have parishs in our territories. aggressive players and enemy houses wont last long there though=p :lol:

as to your amusing accusations of "multiaccounting".

http://www.strongholdkingdoms.com/GameRules.html

specific excerpt...

"1. Players accounts use

Players may not have more than one account per game world."

welcome to shk.
scootin

Post by scootin »

Return to “USA World 1 Lounge (Closed)”