USA World - Diplomacy Screen & History

World 1 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
anicca

Re: USA World - Diplomacy Screen & History

Post by anicca »

Hey if he wants to run expert politics and non stop x6 monk speed cards go for it, I'm not going to put thousands of dollars into this game like him. If you guys want to buy the USA World be my guest.
D3AD1Y

Post by D3AD1Y »

you never know annica there will be rifts in h14 and different houses will rise in fall. the game is all about time

see you next time around i guess.

European map ftw :)
Greyson-Mactire

Post by Greyson-Mactire »

anicca wrote:Sorry Greyson, I've always been upfront and honest in this game which is not something I can say about many people. Ask your HM about my integrity, thanks.

Anyhow, the diplomacy of USA World doesn't matter, H14 has already ruined this world as no one other than my alliance is willing to stand up against them. I hope you guys enjoyed winning in a month. Have fun with a useless world once again.
Unknownhost:

"County Proclamation:West Ohio

Lovaduck has too many card points, see you guys next time. -anicca
leadership at its best, obviously=p"

Sorry... Did you say something about integrity?

Also don't try to blame us for this world or w3 what ever the outcome maybe, as there are other houses besides H6 and H2 you know, it still would have been your mistakes that have allowed us to get this far. Thank you good sir.

You guys betrayed a chunk of our leadership on W3. When we gave your lands back after the second war so that it would could keep the server going and allowed you to rebuild and unify which you did and then you knew we were invading England and were going to do the same with them as we did with you. You guys used that opportunity to "Help" H10 and then had the neutral English at the time turn on us and invade us and then betrayed us and invaded us as well while keeping the territory you guys "Liberated from us" in England and then turned the whole map orange after then betraying the English and Welsh and killed the server. All because you guys got greedy and then from the sounds of it, you did the same to factions within your own territory here in USA1 and back stabbed them.

DragonOrder, Joe, Lovaduck, Matt, Tim, Cato, Glorfinndel and those in the position in H1 are Leaders and I'd go so far as to praise every other alliance in USA1 save your own, you sir can never fill their shoes no matter how hard you try.

Oh and some parting words: Karma... Karma is a b. You both made my day :D
Last edited by Greyson-Mactire on Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed!
Lt.Columbo

Post by Lt.Columbo »

could i suggest we keep this one on topic?
i for one am interested in what the OP had in mind..mind you i like reading through the personal stories too,but thats for a different thread ;)
lead a house they said,glory and fame awaits..burning eyes and headaches from reading tons of mail is what i got.exec_killfun1.0
Unknownhost

Post by Unknownhost »

Grey, i was being sarcastic XD

specificliy regarding anicca's repeated public displays of frustration and 'roll over and die" attitude.

what a leader does in private is one thing, but to exhibit such emotional displays in front of the teaming masses? well now, thats something else entirely ;) glad hes on their side! rofl btw i recently discovered anicca was male. up til now, given the name and shown demeanor i figured it for a woman...

as far as this getting off topic, mayhaps a bit. but to be fair it could be quite amusing to see what started it all a few hundred days from now. =)
Greyson-Mactire

Post by Greyson-Mactire »

Either way man... His replies totally made it plausible. Either way this thread made my day complete :lol:

Also it should be noted that H2 and H6 are complete allies and are pretty much sister houses towards one and other so I'd like to think we're at war with them too... There that's on topic.
Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed!
Lawlmaker

Post by Lawlmaker »

Unfortunately a war between H13 and a few H15 factions has broken out.
W4/W6/EU1/EU2/USA1/HERETIC/GLOBAL1/CHINA1/GLOBAL5
Fullerc8

Post by Fullerc8 »

Fortunately a war broke out between H9 and H19.
DekeYoungAtlanta

Post by DekeYoungAtlanta »

I must acknowledge that House 9 has performed a very coordinated attack on Georgia. And Saturday would seem to be a fine choice of an attack day. - Deke
Aidan0816

Post by Aidan0816 »

H12, H15 and H17 are all at war with H4/H13. If you notice, H17 has taken California from H13.

Return to “USA World 1 Lounge (Closed)”