Carding

World 1 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
dobbles81

Re: Carding

Post by dobbles81 »

new worlds bring out the carders like nothing else. its my least favorite time of the world.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

I agree Uvon I haven't done the banquet but going for passive honour, I don't really mind people going for stashes and using cards for hitting every wolf lair in sight its pat of the game I dot really think that gets you a huge advantage as a guy in my faction is only alderman and he been playing cards a lot granted he was not on the first 2 days but sill he aint going through the ranks like some people.

One thing I have started to notice in this world and world 8 is the carders seem to be sticking together I am talking about the big boys who spend lots of money, they seem to be getting strong house an going to war, there is a war already 5 days in and guyess who started it...the big spenders, it really does frustrate me that they will get there armies and catapults and run riots while there is pretty much nothing you can do to stop them apart from hope they don't come your way. W8 was destroyed by that I just hope this world is didfferent and all the not so heavy carders band together and smash them.

I know im whining and its a game but its a game I like and when you have to hope that the carders don't go to war with you as there is no way you can defend its abit sad that they can steam roll you if your in thre way or if thy think your house is a threat they declare war for the simple fact 90% of members cant do anything at such early point in the game
Lt.Columbo

Post by Lt.Columbo »

those that card alot to take leadership position early are usually also the players that dedicate a huge amount of time on the game,getting the faction/house organized..doing diplomacy and so forth.i dont use a huge amounts of cards and yes it would be nice if i could rank up faster to get the armies i want etc
the one thing about SHK that i think is great is it gives you the opportunity to hook up with other players and organize and befriend new players..cards,no matter how many you buy,will not do that for you.and usually the server will balance itself out after a while anyway.
as for the leadership board, i personally couldnt care less which rank iam at killing AI..i want fun with the lads that joined or opposed whatever cause on whatever world.
i also think that just because you are a "heavy carder" means you are automaticlly going to join up with the "best players" is only partially true..i have yet to come across a good,organized and able faction that consists only or mainly of carders...its the "casual" players that make all the difference ;)
IMHO
lead a house they said,glory and fame awaits..burning eyes and headaches from reading tons of mail is what i got.exec_killfun1.0
By Fire Be Purged

Post by By Fire Be Purged »

I can only agree with the ego thing. Rushed heavy into pillaging on W7 only to reach the first diamond pillage achievement. And after that was done it was like.. Ok.. I got a shiny achievement.. Now what? Wish Freud played SHK and posted on the forums. He would most definately have something interesting to say regarding this
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

yeah Uvon I remember the w7 fall from grace but it worked a treat in world 8 as I like to keep eye on all worlds, that's why I liked w7 so much I thought it was very competitive and lots of strong houses, and the early carders kind of lost interest after they realised they could not dominate and left for w8

Return to “USA World 1 Lounge (Closed)”